TK

Game Day Thread: Redskins at Blake Bottles Bench

Crowder has been such a disappointment. I question now whether he'll even get paid much in FA, without a chance to prove himself as the poor man's Jarvis Landry we convinced ourselves he was.

Just now, sempre_victrix said:

Is that true?

if so, holy ****.  How does Jay still have a job?  Or Bruce?

Yup, they just put it up on the screen.

Good redzone teams hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Lots of reporting Dan is buying the injury excuse and no big changes imminent 

Imminent could just mean not until end of the season.  We've had at least mod come in and flat out say before Alex even went down that even making the playoffs didn't mean Allen was safe.

Put it this way, we go 6-10 and keep the band together, Snyder will get what he deserves and there will be nothing left to say.  I'm just going to wait and see what happens, as if Bruce uses injury excuse, so can Jay, and Snyder doesn't talk publicly anymore, so would leave to see Jay and Bruce uses each the same excuse to blame each other for their failures. 

lol the guys in the booth even calling out the run with AP on 1st down, they knew it was coming. And we were lucky not to lose 4 yards on that.

21 minutes ago, cougs said:

Could you pick up a GM and a new coach?

I’m pretty sure any two people in the grocery store could be better than those two baffoons 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, brandymac27 said:

@Smooters just saying that meme I know you meant as a joke, but it could really be offensive to some people. 

You're offended at special needs children succeeding?

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

lol  Doctson's body language was like "bruh"

To be fair, Johnson doesn't know these WR's. How's he supposed to know Doctson isn't 8'4" tall?

• Haha 1