TK

Game Day Thread: Redskins at Blake Bottles Bench

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, BigDibbs31 said:

0-14 when down at halftime.  Fire Gruden.  

 

I don't want to doubt you but this can't be right, with that huge Tampa comeback a couple years ago, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we have to consistently be one of the most incompetent teams in the league from top-to-bottom lol. nothing is surprising anymore.

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

 

I don't want to doubt you but this can't be right, with that huge Tampa comeback a couple years ago, right?

Since 2017.  My bad

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, joeken24 said:

I counted Redskins jogging on that return.

I counted bad fits on that return.

I counted a poorly coached team on that return.

I counted a ****ed up organization on that return.

I hope I'm counting a fired coaching staff

Oh yeah, and I counted a Jaguars block in the back too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is why people accurse the officials of a "conspiracy" it's because they aren't calling games even.   Washington is flagged for every single instance of a hold or block in the back, regardless of how ticky tacky or inconsequential to the play it was.  Then on that punt return, there was an initial push in the back that ok I can let go, but that second one right before the returner turned up field? It as blatant and right in front of the official.  No call.

 

Officials just need to call games even.  If you are going to be ticky tacky about things, fine, just call it that way for both teams.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, UKskins said:

Keep working that draft position guys. I have no interest in winning again this season. Play for the draft.

Yeah - what could possibly go wrong with the draft with this FO?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NewCliche21 said:

I think I might be out.  Got too much to do around the house to mope while I do it.

I def am. about to make some food an watching Netflix the rest of the day. no point in watching this weekly cluster****.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

 

If the refs called every penalty, we'd be watching this **** until 11pm tonite.

I love how poorly we play and for some reason people want to use the refs as a scapegoat

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Redskins 74 total yards, Jags 77 total yards, Westbrook 74 yard return. What a game!

Edited by London Kev

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

 

If the refs called every penalty, we'd be watching this **** until 11pm tonite.

Difference is they do call them on the redskins

 

if that has been a redskins punt return Atleast 2 holding or blocks in the back would have been flagged

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, joeken24 said:

I counted Redskins jogging on that return.

I counted bad fits on that return.

I counted a poorly coached team on that return.

I counted a ****ed up organization on that return.

I hope I'm counting a fired coaching staff

 

I saw #34 push the Jags player out of the way so the returner could score the TD instead.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

This is why people accurse the officials of a "conspiracy" it's because they aren't calling games even.   Washington is flagged for every single instance of a hold or block in the back, regardless of how ticky tacky or inconsequential to the play it was.  Then on that punt return, there was an initial push in the back that ok I can let go, but that second one right before the returner turned up field? It as blatant and right in front of the official.  No call.

 

Officials just need to call games even.  If you are going to be ticky tacky about things, fine, just call it that way for both teams.

The refs/NFL should be embarrassed for wasting a good conspiracy on these two teams.

Edited by Csup
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, just skins baby said:

Heading to the grocery store.  Anyone need anything?

Could you pick up a GM and a new coach?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

This is why people accurse the officials of a "conspiracy" it's because they aren't calling games even.   Washington is flagged for every single instance of a hold or block in the back, regardless of how ticky tacky or inconsequential to the play it was.  Then on that punt return, there was an initial push in the back that ok I can let go, but that second one right before the returner turned up field? It as blatant and right in front of the official.  No call.

 

Officials just need to call games even.  If you are going to be ticky tacky about things, fine, just call it that way for both teams.

The Jacksonville player even threw his arms up saying I didn’t do what you just saw...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.