Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The One & Only Josh Johnson Jubilation Jamboree thread

TK

Johnson has been waiting for the NFL to catch up to college style offense, here’s his chance.

One thing that’s a guarantee, the Skins will all of a sudden have a respectable run game. Hopefully resulting in tilting the time of possession the Skins way and get back to complimentary football. Let’s see where it goes and how Johnson manages situations/game. 

Had zero excitement heading into last week. Yes, even after Sanchez’s glorious presser. Johnson provides a little something heading into this week. I’ll take anything after the last weeks. 

Career history
 * Offseason and/or practice squad member only
Roster status:  active 

Slow burn. 

47 minutes ago, Monk4thaHALL said:
Career history
 * Offseason and/or practice squad member only
Roster status:  active 

Slow burn. 

Imagine how much knowledge he had picked up along the way!

Through all this, I do feel kind of bad for Sanchez. He got hyped up for a whole week about being a classy guy and getting second chances. Now he's chopped liver, second fiddle to someone who hasn't started in 7 years. For good reason, true, but I've got to imagine that it's the hardest kick in the gut he's gotten in years.

18 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

Through all this, I do feel kind of bad for Sanchez. He got hyped up for a whole week about being a classy guy and getting second chances. Now he's chopped liver, second fiddle to someone who hasn't started in 7 years. For good reason, true, but I've got to imagine that it's the hardest kick in the gut he's gotten in years.

No offense to Sanchez but he was a sitting duck behind our patchwork  line. A pocket passer is the worst when you can't protect. Look at Eli in the first 6 games the Giants had this year. A QB like Johnson is what is called for with our line. 

Archived