TK

Game Day Thread- Eli’s Stoopid Face at Redskins

1 minute ago, Idaho fan said:

Paloffs!?  Paloffs?! I just hope we can not be the embarrassment of the league for a week.  

Me too, but it's not looking good at this point. 

i'm just saddened at the look of the stands.  I remember RFK, and being in the lower area and have the stands above me rocking. … 

Just now, Redskins Reparations said:

Imagine if he played Guard...

I was on the Trent at guard and Ty at tackle train, just to try it out to get your best 5 on the field.  

Now Ty is playing guard, I think. 

in no way is offense winning this game. Defense scores on defensive touch-downs. idc how improbable and impossible, but no way this offense moves the ball for 7 multiple times. id love to see if but with our o-line and lack of QB playbook knowledge, I dont see it. MAYBE a few FGs

Well one of the only things that was going to get me to watch this whole game was seeing Matt Ioannidis play.  He's inactive, and so far what I've seen on offense is pathetic. :(

I'm a fan, so I'll just flip on commercials.

I wonder if anybody is getting chewed out on the sidelines? Probably not they would have to sacrifice a small puppy live on TV to get a semi stern talking to.

Just now, thebeermonkey said:

Gruden the offensive genius strikes again.

The OL is not giving Mark any chance. Mark is still trying while a defender was wrapped around his ankles.