TK

Game Day Thread- Eli’s Stoopid Face at Redskins

You ever find yourself watching bum fights on YouTube at 2am?  You feel less good about yourself but you can’t bring yourself to stop watching?

yeah, that same feeling here.

also, I really need Manusky to make adjustments (heh) where Kerrigan is not covering Saquon out on space. it's happened 3-4 times already and we have been burned YET. 

JHC and SDH are both on the field, make it work.

Geez! It's like these guys haven't play fball before with these drops. You've gotta help Sanchez out here. Dude is putting the ball where it needs to be. It shouldn't take Tom Brady and an equipment manager to show you how to have a better handle on the ball in cold weather.....but I digress.

1 minute ago, Thinking Skins said:

I disagree.I think he has good technique and if he improved his recognition, he could be a really good player for is

We will see I guess. he got torched last week in coverage. And has done nothing on teams at all. Maybe too early to write him off I guess.

Just now, BraveWarrior said:

Paloffs is now!!!

Paloffs!?  Paloffs?! I just hope we can not be the embarrassment of the league for a week.  

I'm now predicting a win, because our punter is better, and it's clear that will be the most important position for both teams in this Godawful game.

I know we have a badly injured O-line, but I really wish AP could get a chance to hit the holes with a full head of steam sometimes like many other RBs do.

He has to jump cut/change direction on almost every handoff cuz there's a guy in his face

Reed in pain and Moses with his typical 1 of 4 false starts for the game. saw it a mile away with that early step-back move. jesus

• Like 1