Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE INSOMNIAC THREAD - 2018 Week 14: Welcomes the restless,drunken , die hard fans!!!

zCommander

:giantssuck::giantssuck::giantssuck::giantssuck::giantssuck::giantssuck::giantssuck::giantssuck:

Yes they do so we should beat them because they have said they want to play the spoiler role. 

Stupid are the Giants players. 

Not drinking anything tonight... this semi-migraine is killing me. Or maybe I should to make the feeling really numb... lol

Here is to Sanchez's 1st win with the Skins. :cheers:

:pint:       :pint:

:pint::pint::pint:

:pint::pint:

:pint:

:pint:

zubrowka and apple um and yuengs

I still can't believe Sanchez had a butt recovery last week.  You can't make this stuff up.  That may prove to be the best moment from our season.  I cannot recall every being less optimistic of a 6-6 team. At this point its for the best to out tank the Giants for the best QB available.  Finish Out tank em

3 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

zubrowka and apple um and yuengs

I still can't believe Sanchez had a butt recovery last week.  You can't make this stuff up.  That may prove to be the best moment from our season.  I cannot recall every being less optimistic of a 6-6 team. At this point its for the best to out tank the Giants for the best QB available.  Finish Out tank em

This is a really weak year for QB's available in the upcoming draft so I am hoping the FO doesn't use a our first rounder on a QB especially considering the health concerns on the offensive line.

8 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

This is a really weak year for QB's available in the upcoming draft so I am hoping the FO doesn't use a our first rounder on a QB especially considering the health concerns on the offensive line.

Good points, as long as we dont see the Gs grab the best QB from this draft, and LaRon Profit.  Our season has come down to making sure we have the best chance at the best QB on the board. Whether we take them or not... depends on who else is available at the draft spot.

More than your concerns about our injury prone OL, I am concerned about drafting a QB and then firing Jay, and forcing a new playbook on him, and start the cycle of QB development failures, early on.  Anyone we draft will have decent mobility, so OL concerns may be minimized.

3 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

Good points, as long as we dont see the Gs grab the best QB from this draft, and LaRon Profit.  Our season has come down to making sure we have the best chance at the best QB on the board. Whether we take them or not... depends on who else is available at the draft spot.

More than your concerns about our injury prone OL, I am concerned about drafting a QB and then firing Jay, and forcing a new playbook on him, and start the cycle of QB development failures, early on.  Anyone we draft will have decent mobility, so OL concerns may be minimized.

I am not a huge fan of Jay but I doubt he gets canned after this season.  I believe 2019 will be the make or break year and he will be given the opportunity to choose his QB thru free agency.  

11 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

LaRon Profit.

That pressure in the head knocked me out cold. Just woke up. Feeling a lot better. :)

Now all I want is a nice football game with Skins winning. That should further help alleviate my semi-head pressure. :D 

Go Skins!..... you have to live for the narrative of false hope until it become a reality. :cheers:

HTTR

OMG that Kittie picture is so damn adorable..my girls are just waking up right now I'm going to show them that picture and get them all giddy at being all awwwww that picture awwww

1 hour ago, RandyHolt said:

My head hurts. And the the word rank linky didn't help. 

We always hear that when you have a 3rd string QB in, the season is toast.  What about 4th string. Let me be the first to declare 4th string for the win.  

You'll always score with a big Johnson... Put him in coach!!

Archived