Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Skins at Carson Wince & the Philthy Beagles

TK

5 minutes ago, redskin12 said:

I hope you have faith in the defe3nse because I don't.

Can you count the botched plays by Mason Foster alone? This team isn't focused, dialed in, or paying attention to the details. Not crazy about the Ruben Foster signing but watching Mason Foster get beat in every possible scenario could change a lot of minds going into next season.

Just now, skinfan2k said:

At least with dirty sanchez, we know he has won in this league and gone to a couple of afc championship games.  Has Alex Smith been a championship game as a starter?

Didn’t Mark Sanchez do that as a rookie too?

1 minute ago, Dissident2 said:

I can't imagine they'd know that already unless there was a break of some sort shown on the x-ray. 

I feel for Colt, but this is yet another reason why he was never a real answer. Just one of those injury-prone guys. Just wasn't expecting one so soon, but ... I don't know why, lol. 

True. I just read that supposedly the X ray results weren't good. 

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

The thing with guys like him...he's not good now. We all know that. But he still has talent. He's got a top-5 pedigree. Yeah, it didn't work out and he never took that next step, but he's a natural QB. He looks like he belongs until he has to make plays and it all falls apart, which is why he keeps getting backup jobs at the least. He's an NFL player still, obviously. 

Muscle memory.

Get that old ass arm loose! We gotta win this damn thang!

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

This could be Gruden’s finest hour.

If he could somehow pull this off...

Seriously, as a huge critic, I’d be madly impressed.

That's the problem though is he won't. 

If I knew a bookie I'd call them and bet my right arm that we lose this game.

2 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

Bruce has done a far better job at the draft then our former gmsm 

We don't even know what Bruce does. Who knows who's making actual decisions and who's just nodding their drunken head after info has been provided. 

Bruce is garbage, as his entire decade-spanning career has shown. How anyone could defend that buffoon in any capacity at this point is absolutely beyond comprehension. 

8 minutes ago, Gibbit said:

Omg that trailer is Dallas dumb

I liked the trailer, the slobbering intro from THe espn Host.. not so much>

My understanding, there was a character Marvel... and Captain Marvel was a woman who took his name after he gave it up for earth

Fractured Right Fibula for Colt Mccoy why was he walking on it?  (Fire the training staffa fter the game)  BOdy bag 2.0!!

Archived