Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Skins at Carson Wince & the Philthy Beagles

TK

Just now, Fat Stupid Loser said:

But you are not Jay.  :)

On a side note, when did Captain Marvel become a female?  I don't remember that, but I'm old.  And I think Marvel has oversaturated the market. I'm getting bored with them.

She was always female. And people say this saturating the market thing all the time, but they just keep selling more and more tickets. As long as they're making good movies, it's fine by me.

1 minute ago, SpacePenguin said:

Give me Cutler anyday, Bradford is fools bronze even on the rare occasion that he's healthy.

At this point we need to go a little crazy.  I think cutler could be it.  Not big on Kap.  Need to find someone with balls and moxie to counteract Jay

1 minute ago, Fat Stupid Loser said:

On a side note, when did Captain Marvel become a female?  I don't remember that, but I'm old.  And I think Marvel has oversaturated the market. I'm getting bored with them.

This year.

And, you are not the only old timer here to scratch his head at the changes.

6 minutes ago, MediocreGymnast said:

So I kind of want to see a team completely full of people Bruce Snyder had no chance to pick.  Completely off the street teams. 2018 2019 replacements.

Bruce has done a far better job at the draft then our former gmsm 

1 minute ago, tomwvr said:

Bruce has done a far better job at the draft then our former gmsm 

While I don't agree with you, I defend your right to say it good sir.  If you took Snyder and Allen out of personnel completely and left it up to Gruden, the team would be a winner.  Or if you took Snyder Allen out of the process and let Sully pick the team from the S and S you would have a good chance of getting a better team then Bruce + Anyone, or Snyder + Bruce, or any combination of Snyder + Anyone.

Just now, ddub52 said:

So is Colt done for the season or something? Kolber said something along the lines of Colt's injury being heartbreaking 

I can't imagine they'd know that already unless there was a break of some sort shown on the x-ray. 

I feel for Colt, but this is yet another reason why he was never a real answer. Just one of those injury-prone guys. Just wasn't expecting one so soon, but ... I don't know why, lol. 

4 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

And he's moving pretty well for a guy who hasn't been expected to stay in football shape.

The thing with guys like him...he's not good now. We all know that. But he still has talent. He's got a top-5 pedigree. Yeah, it didn't work out and he never took that next step, but he's a natural QB. He looks like he belongs until he has to make plays and it all falls apart, which is why he keeps getting backup jobs at the least. He's an NFL player still, obviously. 

1 minute ago, MediocreGymnast said:

ok, so take gruden out of the locker room at halftime, and let a random redskins fan handle the halftime speech and adjustments.

Stop a minute and think about this.  If we somehow win this game, Gruden should get serious consideration for coach of the year. 

Stud rookie RB - Out for the season.

Starting guards - Out for the year.

All Pro left tackle - missing several games and playing hurt.

MVP third down back - misses most of the season

Elite but fragile TE - misses half the season.

Top slot reciever - misses most of the season

Starting QB - Out for the year.

Backup quarterback - Who knows?

He's lost just about his entire offense to injuries, yet here they are still battling for a wild card spot, if not the division title.  

1 minute ago, London Kev said:

You're being too logical again Rufus with all your facts and stuff.

It's the gameday thread so it's obviously the ref's/Gruden's/Snyder's fault. Get real man.

Sorry. I gotta work on that.

I mean, I was watching Stroman run a direct path to the QB and a falling player try to push him to the side, and somehow I DON'T see that as the falling player causing Stroman to continue on the exact same path he was on. I'm just silly that way.

Archived