TK

Game Night Thread- Skins at Carson Wince & the Philthy Beagles

I was gonna predict a punt return TD...cause lawd knows we are due...but now Trey Quinn is inactive.

Never mind.

Just now, SkinsGuy said:

A win will be good enough for me.

Domination will be a sweet, though unnecessary extra layer of icing on the victory cake.

This is one of those “doesn’t matter how” games.  I mean, most games are that way, but it doesn’t matter how you get a win in this game, just gotta get the win.

Can somebody post the inactives for those of us who are stuck at work?

2 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I was gonna predict a punt return TD...cause lawd knows we are due...but now Trey Quinn is inactive.

Never mind.

Is trey Quinn a healthy scratch? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Funny how different fans can be, and what they prioritize. For me, a typically abysmal Redskins MNF performance against a division rival right on the heels of that Thanksgiving disaster against our biggest rival might be the best way to ensure Bruce Allen and company take a hike. 

I've been scolded for saying such thing in game day threads, so I'll just say...... I don't hate you for saying that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Yng Lady88 said:

seeing on twitter Ionnidas is out. that truly sucks, but Settle steps in for his time to shine. on the other hand we get CT and Crowder back. Dunbar still out so whoever's opposite Norman will def get picked on. Alshon, Tate and Algohlar + Ertz and Sproles...jeesh. 

not even expecting a win to be honest, just no injuries.

Let's try Fabian Moreau on the outside and let Greg Stroman man the slot.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TK said:

Bright lights! Big city! Woooooo

Here we go. Another Divisional game on the road in prime time. 

I know we’ve all seen this movie countless times. Hopefully the ending gets changed this time. 

Finally a movie you have seen before the ending you are not sure about.  :806:

Edited by zskins

7 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Is trey Quinn a healthy scratch? 

No. On the Redskins pre-game program, they said Quinn was in a walking boot today.

Edited by SkinsGuy

1 minute ago, zskins said:

I am glad you haven't seen this movie before. No way you can ruin the ending for me today. :806:

"Wentz" was the name of a sled.

I have been abused over and over watching national televised games that my expectations are to get crushed. If we win, i shall surely rejoice but if we lose its meh. Im used to it

random ass thought watching the NBC Washington preshow and they show Doct running routes. was he targeted/catch a pass at all vs Dallas? I feel like he was completely MIA in that game. honestly, I dont remember anyone catching a pass outside of VD and Reed in that game

maybe he has a rebound game against their thin secondary. 

5 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

I've been scolded for saying such thing in game day threads, so I'll just say...... I don't hate you for saying that.

I get how some people will react. And it's their right. But...*shrug*...I'd like to win a SB some day. 

I'll be at the Giants game next week. I have over 25,000 posts here with you dorks. I'm beyond comfortable with my fanhood and my preference for seeing the bigger picture. I laugh at the idea of someone questioning my "fan card" over that kind of statement. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Yng Lady88 said:

random ass thought watching the NBC Washington preshow and they show Doct running routes. was he targeted/catch a pass at all vs Dallas? I feel like he was completely MIA in that game. honestly, I dont remember anyone catching a pass outside of VD and Reed in that game

Pretty sure he had like 10 targets lol

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Yng Lady88 said:

He had 6 catches.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

He had 6 catches.

for 66 yards so 666....  :evil:

Edited by zskins
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

He had 6 catches.

6 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Pretty sure he had like 10 targets lol

thanks, that game was a complete blur lol

25 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Funny how different fans can be, and what they prioritize. For me, a typically abysmal Redskins MNF performance against a division rival right on the heels of that Thanksgiving disaster against our biggest rival might be the best way to ensure Bruce Allen and company take a hike. 

Here's the issue:  We'll go around .500, Bruce will convince Dan that we're still JUST around the corner, and he'll be back because his dad was cool.  We'll have a mediocre draft without a 3rd and a 5th (thanks Bruce), and then rinse and repeat.

And that's my optimistic view.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Apparently Finn Balor won’t be on Monday Night Raw....

9EDC85EA-C6D1-4C7D-B3D7-8ECAD2B330C9.jpeg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

Here's the issue:  We'll go around .500, Bruce will convince Dan that we're still JUST around the corner, and he'll be back because his dad was cool.  We'll have a mediocre draft without a 3rd and a 5th (thanks Bruce), and then rinse and repeat.

And that's my optimistic view.

That's why it may need to be embarrassing and within the division to cause change.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

That's why it may need to be embarrassing and within the division to cause change.

Unfortunately we've had that.  Embarrassment after embarrassment in prime time, and nothing changes.  Watch out, my optimism is blinding.

1 minute ago, benskins26 said:

This game needs to hurry up and ruin my night. Let's get this over with. 

or...make it the greatest night of your life! HTTGNOYL !

2 minutes ago, benskins26 said:

This game needs to hurry up and ruin my night. Let's get this over with. 

Why not just not watch it and go to sleep and wake up for the highlight so your night won't be ruined. ;)

This is the game where everyone starts jumping back on the Eagles bandwagon. Cue the. "are the eagles back?" "Is the hangover over?" 

1 minute ago, zskins said:

Why not just not watch it and go to sleep and wake up for the highlight so your night won't be ruined. ;)

I mean, I'm not NOT gonna watch it. But to expect any different kind of an outcome is asinine. . 

1 minute ago, Gibbit said:

or...make it the greatest night of your life! HTTGNOYL !

If anything that could happen in this game would make this the best night of someone's life, that person needs to be introduced to the virtues of alcohol and female companionship. Among many other things.