Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Skins at Carson Wince & the Philthy Beagles

TK

29 minutes ago, Mooka said:

Skins are 8th in scoring defense, not 19th.

Sacks: 15th

Ints: 5th (t)

FFs: 1st

Takeaways: 4th (t)

Lead the league in FFs, 4th in Takeaways. 

The offense didn't even score in the 2nd half. Hardly got a first down. C'mon folks. 

They are 19th in yards per game.  It’s slow death with the Skins.  Outside of the Cowboys game they don’t give up quick scores, they just let teams march which keeps scores down.  It also gives fewer possessions to our offense, in addition to them rarely having a short field.  

5 hours ago, KillBill26 said:

That is what I'm saying.  It would take an elite defense to compensate for how terrible our offense is, and we obviously aren't there yet.  

But this was the year that our D was loaded with talent AND deep on the bench yada,yada,yada. same ol,same ol. No pass rush , slow LB's, and corners that fall down or get juked out of thier cleets constantly. This is a bad football team.

14 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

About as nuts as signing Ruben Foster?

I agree we should avoid Kap, we are already teethering on circus territory again, if we're going to lose, lets just lose in peace with some dignity.

I think taking on Foster is a mistake and posted as such.  Kaepernick brings polarizing political views in addition to mediocre performance I don't want him.

39 minutes ago, Veryoldschool said:

I think taking on Foster is a mistake and posted as such.  Kaepernick brings polarizing political views in addition to mediocre performance I don't want him.

Ya, I support Kap but dont think hes a starter anymore, so I get it from all angles

It was the same old story. Gruden hasn't innovated his offense. Anyone on here who watches the games can call pass or run based on the formation. We can't take shots down field. Stop the run early and Gruden abandons it. At no point did it look like our defense knew what was coming. 3rd and long/3rd and inches. Their offensive playcalling was based on what they knew the defense was doing. Imagine their coaching staff building a game plan based on what the other team wants to do and their weaknesses. Hmmmm

I just watched an hour of highlights having not seen the game live

Norman should be fired straight out the door. He’s taking the piss. First big play and he doesn’t tackle. He’s playing scared because he knows he’s getting smoked. He can’t cover and he can’t play off the line. The most overrated corner I have ever seen - for the cost. Big mouth for such small ability.

swearinger has an absolute nightmare and couldn’t back up words with actions. Seemed to not want to play ertz at the line but let him get into stride. Worst I’ve seen him - he’s went backwards since Clinton-Dix arrived

foster. My god. Is this guy a professional? He cannot run nor tackle it seems. I cannot believe we can’t pick up better. He is miles away from this

the entire defence was rancid - take away the line and we must be worst in the league. Not new mind you. 

The offense if if you can call it that was an outright abomination. Sadly Williams is absolutely done we should be shopping him to teams on the bubble with young qbs

gruden is the most demotivating coach I have ever seen. He wanders the sideline like your teenage sone when you ask him to take the trash out.

this team will just keep falling and falling and falling

special mention to Kerrigan and smith. I think they were playing but it may have been two traffic cones with the upper body strength of an octogenarian

overall it gets three Snyder out of five

Archived