Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Audi Field to Host Washington DC Defenders XFL Team in 2020

Ron78

What Will You Do To Support the XFL Franchise in DC?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What Will You Do To Support the XFL Franchise in DC?

• Attend games at Audi Field
    • Watch games at home or in sports bars
    • I will not support this team

DC 27 NY 0

LA 39 DC 9

NY 17 LA 14

Welcome to the XFL

55 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

not sure if anyone is still watching the xfl but what is up with josh johnson? When he was with us he seemed like a decent backup and then today he has made quite a few impressive passes.. 

Maybe he just can't handle NFL speed and/or read NFL defenses?   Happens to plenty of good college QBs every year

• Like 1

7 hours ago, skinsfan4221977 said:

Jim Zorn is still a crap coach. Just watched him go for 3 when down by 4.

Then right after that he couldn’t get the play called/confused it on a crucial 3rd down and everyone was standing around obviously confused and he let the snap happen anyway instead of calling time out...

• Haha 1

Ouch, Landry Jones suffers knee injury. 

Dallas backup with backup QB Phillip Jones drives down to the 2 with th ehelp of some penalties.  Dallas TE bobbles the ball on a screen and Houston gets its 4th INT of the day.   First down on subsequent drive by Houston seals the deal.

Defenders-Vipers up next.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Bad football play will kill the XFL. Watching the Defenders lose at 2pm on a Saturday is new, watching them lose on a Sunday night...I'll pass.

It depends on what niche they are trying to fill.

Compete with NFL? Yes.

Be substitute for folks that cant wait until preseason starts?  No.

It would behoove them to stay and their lane and not fight the development league label.  If they try to get folks to plan their lived around it like NFL does without asking, it will die like all the others.  Early Saturday with no volume on while I clean the house is perfect.

1 minute ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I thought that was football tradition in dc...

Shots fired :806:

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1

Jones is an atrocious QB.  He missed a wide open bomb at least once and several gimmies.  

It's fair to say watching bad QB play is a turnoff.  Maybe one day the XFL can convince career journeymen backups in the NFL to chose playing over money.  

Colt McCoy would probably get MVP in the XFL, probably any NFL qb that hold their own for a start or two would have a huge impact.

• Like 1

I just changed it to ESPN and the XFL just ****ed up major. On replay there's three seconds on the clock and they ended a game. Literally they could bring everybody back and they just ain't. The losing team could force overtime since it would have been a change in possession.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

I just changed it to ESPN and the XFL just ****ed up major. On replay there's three seconds on the clock and they ended a game. Literally they could bring everybody back and they just ain't. The losing team could force overtime since it would have been a change in possession.

• Like 2