Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Audi Field to Host Washington DC Defenders XFL Team in 2020

Ron78

What Will You Do To Support the XFL Franchise in DC?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What Will You Do To Support the XFL Franchise in DC?

• Attend games at Audi Field
    • Watch games at home or in sports bars
    • I will not support this team

5 hours ago, NickyJ said:

McGloin spent a lot of his life winning at Penn State, as did many of the players going from NCAA to NFL. But when he went to the NFL, he failed. He failed because he loses in the NFL lol. Danny Wuerffel won a lot in college, even winning a Heisman. It's weird how people disliked Spurrier playing him considering he spent so much of his life winning against players who mostly failed in the NFL. If I win a local snooker tournament, go pro, and then consistently finish in 2,300th place, I don't think many people are going say it's a "bad take" to call me a loser lol. They might love me for my charming personality and brilliant conversations, but when it comes to snooker tournaments..... I'd be a loser.

I'm just going to take a wild stab that you never played competitive sports beyond maybe high school JV 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DCSaints_fan said:

Good ending to Dallas/LA.  LA couldn't stop the run. 

Also Dallas RB (Artis-Payne I think) actually should not have walked in for the TD - a first down would have ended the game.  But whatever.

it would have killed a hell of a lot of time, and I do think he shouldn't have gone in, but I'm not sure it would have killed all of it with the XFL's rules

Edited by carex

20 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Surprised to see someone like Eli Rogers in the XFL. IIRC he was a pretty productive WR for the Steelers just a couple years ago. Quite the coup for DC.

I think they said during the game that he tore his ACL & was released by PIT. 

Both Rogers & Thompkins have looked pretty good so far. 

• Like 1

Great game so far. That PJ Walker fall forward/Tampa picking up the ball and running it back controversy was actually ruled the right way. Walker was tripping, but he also intentionally gave himself up.

Walker still need to not spin the ball like that.