Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Audi Field to Host Washington DC Defenders XFL Team in 2020

Ron78

What Will You Do To Support the XFL Franchise in DC?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What Will You Do To Support the XFL Franchise in DC?

• Attend games at Audi Field
    • Watch games at home or in sports bars
    • I will not support this team

3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

What were people expecting? Better football than the NFL? NFL games are boring sometimes, too. It’s football. It’s decent football at that. 

Granted I’m rarely bored by football. So there’s that.

I wasn’t expecting NFL level but I was expecting entertainment - meaning some unique aspects never seen before.   There has been some of it so it’s interesting but I remember the old XFL being quite a bit more entertaining.   So far.  To be fair it’s the first half of the first game.  

Just now, Idaho fan said:

I wasn’t expecting NFL level but I was expecting entertainment - meaning some unique aspects never seen before.   There has been some of it so it’s interesting but I remember the old XFL being quite a bit more entertaining.   So far.  To be fair it’s the first half of the first game.  

The old XFL was 100% based on entertainment. This is the same league in name only. It’s focused on football and not pageantry. 

I think entertainment will come. It’s run by Vince McMahon who knows how to put on a show. But he’s trying not to make it a clown show.

• Like 1

by the middle of the season the extra point kick will be instated.  The extra point attempt is a reward for scoring a TD and a punishment for allowing it.  Make it to hard so that a TD automatically means 6 points instead of 7 you make it to easy to accept field goals in play of TDs. 

Perhaps if the beeper dude was just trying  to do his ****ing job.

Just now, carex said:

by the middle of the season the extra point kick will be instated.  The extra point attempt is a reward for scoring a TD and a punishment for allowing it.  Make it to hard so that a TD automatically means 6 points instead of 7 you make it to easy to accept field goals in play of TDs. 

kickers are pretty bad from what I’m seeing though...

3 minutes ago, carex said:

It won't. The XFL doesn't want overtime. The rules are set up to make it incredibly unlikely that the game will end in a tie score.

I've been trying to figure out what happened to the ex-packers that were on the Defenders.  I guess Kyle Murphy wound up getting an NFL contract; I was shocked when he was drafted into the XFL in the first place because I couldn't believe he wasn't on an NFL team somewhere.

LaDarius Gunter failed to make the team, which is a  bit surprising.  He was never very athletic, but I thought he'd do well at this level.