Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Eagles Prediction Thread: Kenny Loggins Special

skins island connection

Who wins?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Monday Night football battle?

• Redskins
    • Eagles
    • The crippling yet unlikely tie.

I was very excited this season. All the way till Alex's broken leg. Then all hope left. I really dont know what to think of our situation. Especially with a weak QB class in the draft. Anyways this week Colt will do a good job from what you would expect from a back up but it wont be enough. 

Skins 20 Eagles 30

4 hours ago, HoggLife said:

I was very excited this season. All the way till Alex's broken leg. Then all hope left. I really dont know what to think of our situation. Especially with a weak QB class in the draft. Anyways this week Colt will do a good job from what you would expect from a back up but it wont be enough. 

Skins 20 Eagles 30

I started losing hope after the first loss of the 3 game slide

edit: yes I know we have only 2 game slide 

I don't think the game Monday has the finger prints of a 2nd Monday Night Massacre, because I don't think the Eagles are nearly all the way back to the team they were in 2017, however I very easily could see this a game where the Eagles jump out to a 10, 13,or 17-0 lead, and the game plays out where every time the 'Skins show some kind of small sign of making it a game, Philly just matches it to keep the game at a 2 possession deficit the entire time, ending in a 30-20 kind of game. 

I am already prepared for nothing positive to be said about this team, and seeing 90% of the coverage being on steps the Eagles can take to get back into the driver's seat in the division, and you know what? For the first time in a long, I simply don't care.  I am tired of begging the media to give positive coverage to our franchise.  When they earn it, and leave no doubt in their minds, it will happen.

In a surprising move, Allen inks Alex Smith to a unexpected monstrous 5Y 78M contract extension.  Williams signs as a witness. The signing is announced right before kickoff. Even Andy Reid is confused.

And we get shellacked on a Monday night once again, 59-28 31-13. 

On a positive note, the contract is eventually voided, as Bruce forgot to change the name from Donovan McNabb, and also spelled Williams name wrong on the contract. Alex was too elated to notice, and signed as quickly as possible. 

Oh and it's always fun getting busted out using old documents as templates for new.

Some MNF tidbits since 1998: 

-5-22 on MNF (.185 winning percentage)

-Point differential of -305. Outscored by an average of more than 11 points each time 

4-6 on road MNF games 

1-16 at home MNF games 

4-11 in divisional MNF games 

1-11 non divisional MNF games. 

Goooo skins? 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

-Point differential of -305. Outscored by an average of more than 11 points each time 

4-6 on road MNF games 

1-16 at home MNF games 

Goooo skins? 🤷🏻‍♂️

giphy.gif

24 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

4-6 on road MNF games 

1-16 at home MNF games 

Goooo skins? 🤷🏻‍♂️

E06D269F-0C24-4293-B1C5-C1B4FB943F80.png

On 11/30/2018 at 9:53 AM, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

Our prime time record is atrocious of late, Colt did not look good last week, AP is starting to show signs of fatigue and the chemistry on defense just hasn't been right since HaHa took yo draft pick Dix joined the team. Also is it me or does Gruden look really dejected on the sidelines ?

Just had to single this out, as frustrating as the entire HHCD thing has been, that truly made me laugh out loud, well played Jake!

The Redskins are going to win tonight, and look good doing it. The Thanksgiving game may have been a blessing. We would probably loose that game no matter what. At least now we have had a mini bye week and have a little time to “get right”. Personally I think Gruden is the best coach we’ve had not named Gibbs. Tonight is his chance to prove it. Hail to the Redskins!

1 hour ago, Shanwood said:

The Redskins are going to win tonight, and look good doing it. The Thanksgiving game may have been a blessing. We would probably loose that game no matter what. At least now we have had a mini bye week and have a little time to “get right”. Personally I think Gruden is the best coach we’ve had not named Gibbs. Tonight is his chance to prove it. Hail to the Redskins!

It warms my heart to know that fans like these still somehow exist lol.

fight the good fight 

5 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

4-6 on road MNF games 

1-16 at home MNF games 

Goooo skins? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yeah, they are due.

59 minutes ago, Hoover-ball said:

Skins 24-17

And if you told me at the beginning of the year we would be tied for the division lead headed into week 14, I would have been thrilled.

We're not though. Besides, if they told you we'd have anything at 6-5 it would also tell you that we're not very good. And that we were in the hunt for anything with that record meant division was a joke.

4 minutes ago, Morneblade said:

We're not though. 

A win tonight would actually do just what @Hoover-ball said (have us tied for the division lead at 7-5, heading into week 14). 

12 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Holy ****knuckles, that's atrocious. I had no clue it was that bad.

The lone win oddly enough being 6 years ago this very same day. Home Vs the giants. We beat them 17-16 in a game we really needed, which put us on a 3 game winning streak, all against the NFC East. That was the night our QB fumbled the ball, something weird happened and i think josh Morgan scooped it and ran 10 yards for the TD. It was the kind of crazy bounce we never would have gotten any other season 😂😂

Archived