Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Redskins at the Dallas Clap On Clap Off The Clapper

TK

11 minutes ago, thegreaterbuzzette said:

So you're like that ex husband that still follows your ex on social media and posts?

Oh, and my daughter just said today "I thought you liked the Redskins." I was stumped on what to say. I just told her "it's complicated." LOL

Seriously, even with a 6-3 start I just wasn't feeling it. I just didn't care. The last act of trading away Fuller to basically let Cousins walk just did something to me. It was like the last fiber of a rope snapped that had been coming apart for 17

-18 years. But I've been a member of this board since 2003 so it's kind of hard to walk away from here.

Jesus Christ.

Some awfully suspect penalties called against this team the last few weeks. Very ticky tack calls. Of course at the worst possible moment.

I really hate the NFL and inconsistent officiating.

I don't know why I watch these stupid games. Nothing seems to be impartial across the league.

1 minute ago, #BgMase76# said:

Took the offense too long to get anything going. Defense gave a heck of an effort. Passing game should feature Reed and Davis. Everyone else is a third read. Biggest offensive advantage is at TE.

Are you out of your mind?

1 minute ago, shakinaiken said:

Right, ok. Seriously refs? This is some serious bull****. Like it’s really bad. Dallas oline hasn’t committed a penalty all game? really? And you call that defensive holding? On 3rd down? **** off

We are the perpetual bad guys in a wwf match

4 minutes ago, SlinginSammy HOF '63 said:

Oh, and my daughter just said today "I thought you liked the Redskins." I was stumped on what to say. I just told her "it's complicated." LOL

Seriously, even with a 6-3 start I just wasn't feeling it. I just didn't care. The last act of trading away Fuller to basically let Cousins walk just did something to me. It was like the last fiber of a rope snapped that had been coming apart for 18-18 years.

Cousins was never going to stay get over it 

he didnt want ti be a redskin

Archived