TK

Game Day Thread: Redskins at the Dallas Clap On Clap Off The Clapper

Just now, Simmsy said:

They're going to kneel, I'm going to smoke...some crack...I need it. I smuggled it in a turkey's butthole.

See Jumbo for some opium. Calm it, don't rev it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

10-7 at the half and we get the ball.... As badly as we've played today, I'll take it

Im telling you!  I will take it as well.  I'm just happy Dallas is another injured, unachieving overrated team that we are playing today.  A good team would be up by at least 17 points right now.

• Like 1

After that first drive I was fearing the worst, but the defense stepped up some. Four sacks and 10 points conceded ain't bad at all.  Just need the Oline to block a bit better and we got this.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

3 straight plays of roughing the passer or roughing the kicker.  Zero flags. 

So, just to be clear- you wanted a roughing the passer penalty on a sack, and a roughing the kicker call because the punter fell down without being touched? 

OK. I was worried people might be making silly complaints about the refs. 

• Haha 1

For those who forgot Colt did his magic against Dallas in the 2nd half of that game in 2014 so the party is only beginning😀

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

If you are Gruden it has to be painfully obvious what Dallas is doing, they are overly aggressively pursuing Colt with pressure in order to make him do what he has been doing, throwing downfield on instinct instead of actually finding open players.   Got to draw up plays that get the ball out McCoy's hands faster.   Turn that aggressiveness on it's head early in the 2nd quarter.

• Like 2

On the flip side, minus our extra point I think this is about the same score as the Lions and Bears game. Let's see if Colt can unleash his inner Chase Daniel lol