Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Redskins at the Dallas Clap On Clap Off The Clapper

TK

9 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

If you are Gruden it has to be painfully obvious what Dallas is doing, they are overly aggressively pursuing Colt with pressure in order to make him do what he has been doing, throwing downfield on instinct instead of actually finding open players.   Got to draw up plays that get the ball out McCoy's hands faster.   Turn that aggressiveness on it's head early in the 2nd quarter.

Yea.  Where the **** is the screen to Bibbs?  That should work pretty damn well today

Jay needs to come out the gate with a solid, aggressive drive to get down the field. They pick up chunk yards then it dribbles out. 

If AP is hurt, i like getting Bibbs more looks. Keep up doses of Reed and VD and try a shot or two with Doc. Gotta come out looking competent. 

9 minutes ago, Newera said:

I think skins d is one fast dominant linebacker away from being nasty.   

Replace Foster

Honestly I wouldn't even say Foster is useless, but he is more of a Trotter LBer.  He plays downhill fierce, but he is not NFL caliber when it comes to sideline to sideline plays, he is a liability.  If would be content to be a back up and get paid like one, I would keep him around for situational plays.

Archived