Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins about to sign Captain Buttfumble

Riggo-toni

He's a midseason off the street QB. Not sure what people can expect. This is the gamble of going with two qbs.

The good: He has experience with three of the offensive coaches which might accelerate his learning curve. He was once a high draft pick so he probably has good raw abilities (strength, speed, etc.) 

The bad: His production and from what I remember hearing his work habits.

Grade: Meh, but not blah! 

1)  God I wish I bookmarked the thread on those who wanted us to take him, or even trade UP to take him, that draft.  I even said that I was going to, but I didn't follow through.  IRS has the same issue with me.

2) Butt Fumble happened the same night as us destroying Dallas on Thanksgiving.

1 hour ago, Burgold said:

He's a midseason off the street QB. Not sure what people can expect. This is the gamble of going with two qbs.

True dat. 

It's another thing that won't be taken about, but the recklessness of going thru a season with two QBs on the roster and none on the PS is yet another failing of this regime.

Captain Buttfumble I believe has a better playoff record then all our QBs this decade combined.  He's also been to more Conference championship games then we have since 91.  So... ya... he may be out the league, but he won't be green if heaven forbid he's thrown out there, that's why I'm fine with this. Like I mentioned in another thread, if we can't get rid of Alex or find his replacement, I'd need a good reason not to bring Sanchez back to compete for a roster spot next year.

7 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

My guess is he'd get injured signing the contract, so not what we'd like behind a QB who could get hurt, too.

He and Reed would never be able to develop chemistry as just having both of them practicing at on the same field would lead to a 113% chance of one of them being injured.

Archived