Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's the most fun you've had lately?

Spaceman Spiff

Went to California recently for the wedding of a friend of my wife's, and that was a lot of fun. People with more money than they know what to do with, so there was an open bar, tons of great food, cigars and live music. One of the former lead singers of Boston made an appearance and sang a couple songs. The trip also gave me an opportunity to visit my brother in San Jose. We grabbed some eats, toured the Winchester House and played with his VR setup. 

In terms of more casual fun, my nerd friends and I get together every other month or so to hang out, have some drinks, play Magic and just have a great time together. If there is one thing on this earth that renews my spirit, it's playing games with friends. 

8 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

That looks like the worlds most poorly designed water slide.

pitch meeting: we are thinking of a 4-story water slide built so you come out of an aztec temple. But instead of gliding smoothly into water you glide into concrete. And Incase you keep going there will be a metal barrier. Hard Stop. But the end will be surrounded by water so you get the impression that you landed in water. What do you think?

No no no ... you missed the part where they talked about sliding through a shark tank.  Although you can't see it cause water is spraying everywhere.  But it's pretty badass in concept!

Took a vacation to florida.

We visited a friend who moved to Orlando a year ago.

Thursday we went to animal kingdom, which was a blast, the rivers of light show at the end was awesome. 

Friday we went to discovery cove and swam with the dolphins.

Saturday we drove to Tampa and spent Saturday night in ybor city which was cool because I didn't even know the place existed and wouldn't have known about it if it wasn't for the Redskins party.

Sunday we went to the game and it was awesome, not only did we win but the stadium was packed full of skins fans.

Monday we drove to fort desoto park in st Petersburg. It was 90 degrees and full sunshine with 80 degree water and almost completely deserted. 

Except for the nasty sunburn that was awesome too.

Probably the best vacation I've ever had.

Archived