Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Josh Norman slams Redskins fans after road win: 'They boo everything'

NewCliche21

19 hours ago, justice98 said:

Gruden probably agrees with Foster.

But his response was as pitiful as it can get.  That is not a leader. And if Bruce had any guts, he woulda demanded some punishment for insulting a fanbase that they're already hemmoraghing. 

This wont stop the bleeding, covering for players that get away with open disdain for the fans.

This is the worst part.  I was a huge Jay guy until that very moment.  I understood him being thrown to the wolves for Reuben Foster, because that was above his paygrade in terms of who made the decision, but this?  This is exactly his job, and he was an absolute ****.  What a disgusting and humiliating team this has turned into, top to bottom.

Gruden probably just doesn’t give a single **** anymore, knowing he’ll be fired after the season. Honestly i can’t blame him. 

Plus, for all we know, he just didn’t want to go into detail the punishment for mason foster. Maybe he wanted to keep all that behind closed doors 🤷🏻‍♂️ Who the **** knows :) 

i said in the gameday thread how funny it would be if Amazon’s All-Or-Nothing chose the redskins for the 3rd season (if they’re doing one, which I hope). It would be hilarious to watch the circus at Redskins Park on that show 😂😂😂

7 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Gruden probably just doesn’t give a single **** anymore, knowing he’ll be fired after the season. Honestly i can’t blame him. 

Plus, for all we know, he just didn’t want to go into detail the punishment for mason foster. Maybe he wanted to keep all that behind closed doors 🤷🏻‍♂️ Who the **** knows :) 

i said in the gameday thread how funny it would be if Amazon’s All-Or-Nothing chose the redskins for the 3rd season (if they’re doing one, which I hope). It would be hilarious to watch the circus at Redskins Park on that show 😂😂😂

Sheehan was implying the other day he hears things are worse behind the scenes than it even appears in public.  If so, I get why the FO has been so against getting filmed by Hard Knocks or doing shows like All Or Nothing.  I bet some of it is indeed just not needing all the extra attention-distraction but I'd bet the kicker is they don't want to the cameras to see how things roll behind the scenes.  

Is there an eye roll emoji here? Our problem isn't holding or penalties. We ran the ball fairly well when we had an offensive line. Our problem was that we never pushed the ball down the field and had almost no explosive plays on offense. 

All of those penalties reflect poorly on coaching.  Ditto the Mason Foster situation. That is a lack of accountability on a coaching level. Ditto the reports about players complaining about extra practice time. This team needs accountability.  If we hired Jay as an offensive guru, why keep him? The offense sucks.

Foster sucks. Cut him. Normal isn't worth his contract and complained about the fans. Cut him too. Hire a disciplinarian coach and a creative offensive coordinator and bring in some playmakers who can turn short gains into big plays. Start signing and drafting players that have a history of staying healthy. Jesus. It isn't that complicated. 

How could he know if we boo everything; when we last saw exciting football, Saved By The Bell was a show about a group of middle school kids, it seems likely we see Saved By The Bell — Nursing Home Years before we see a contender in DC. 

Archived