Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Josh Norman slams Redskins fans after road win: 'They boo everything'

NewCliche21

On November 18, 2018 at 10:18 AM, hail2skins said:

For a 6-3 team, attendance sucks today

All smoking mirrors.  We beat a couple weak teams, got lucky against the Cowboys the first game when the ref called a bogus call on their long snapper and beat one good team (Carolina) this year.  Carolina apparently didn't show up.  This team is fools gold, but I didn't buy into the hype of the lil winning streak that we had at all.

12 hours ago, hail2skins said:

On TV it looked like noticeable empties in the lower level, but the club and uppers didn't look much worse than they have all season.

The Redskins need to do something for next season. Lowering prices would be nice. 

Has any NFL ever actually lowered the ticket prices before?  I'd be all for that.  I don't think I'm giving up my tickets, but its hard to pay $1800 for 2 upper deck tickets to see 60% of the lower bowl empty.

10 hours ago, NikeRedskin7 said:

All smoking mirrors.  We beat a couple weak teams, got lucky against the Cowboys the first game when the ref called a bogus call on their long snapper and beat one good team (Carolina) this year.  Carolina apparently didn't show up.  This team is fools gold, but I didn't buy into the hype of the lil winning streak that we had at all.

Not to mention the Panthers are 6-7, so not world beaters themselves. 

1 hour ago, Howie411 said:

Has any NFL ever actually lowered the ticket prices before?  I'd be all for that.  I don't think I'm giving up my tickets, but its hard to pay $1800 for 2 upper deck tickets to see 60% of the lower bowl empty.

I've gone to 5 of the 7 games this year (missed Carolina and yesterday). In the games I've attended, the lower bowl hasn't really been a problem. The club and upper levels have been a train wreck. Lafemina and his merry men have to either lower prices, remove more seats, or a combination of both. Anything to help get that place to be other than the morgue it is now.

Going back to the OP:

Josh, DJ, this is what we've had to endure for decades.  Exactly what you guys are doing.

This is why you needed to not talk in the first place until you finish the season in first place without absolutely humiliating your fanbase in the process.

40-16.  Have some crow.

On 12/10/2018 at 9:26 AM, Mr. Sinister said:

Lol, they're not gonna lower ticket prices. Just get used to Fed Ex being a neutral site, at best.

Nope, it will be a self-feeding monster if they still aren't winning, like when Rome kept giving away chunks of land to the barbarians and next thing you know they were at the top of Italy.  This team has to start winning, if the revenue starts to drop, we're talking a different conversation entirely (franchise could collapse like the core of a star instead of Snyder giving up and either moving or selling the team, he WON'T do it).

8 hours ago, TheYappingDog said:

Is there anywhere you can get attendance numbers split by home and visiting fans?

7 hours ago, TheYappingDog said:

Thanks.

I bet the numbers are horrendous

Image result for and you know this man gif

8 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

It's nice to see Mason Foster jump on board the anti-fan train.

Seriously.  Were in a position where we need to make cap $$ cuts and these guys are making those decisions very easy.  If those are true ive lost all respect for him and it would prefer he  never wear OUR jersey again 

Archived