TK

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Schiltz Magic

I know everyone is blaming Gruden for the running game,but i swore i heard that Callahan is the one calling the running plays.

1 minute ago, Idaho fan said:

Playing for a FG again.  Just baffles me how receivers can’t get more separation.   

lol n' we will lose 10-9

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

1st & Goal and the play call sends AP sideways and eventually backwards.  Redskins football.

we sure do love doing something that doesn't work over-and-over. 

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

Who? Never heard of Dotson. 

Give him a little credit today, please. 

Edited by zskins
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

1st & Goal and the play call sends AP sideways and eventually backwards.  Redskins football.

When you've got the best running back in the last 20 years, you've got to at least give him a try

Just now, GhostofSparta said:

Handoff to Peterson on 1st down? Who could've foreseen that?

It’s become ridiculous at this point. We line up the same way every time and everybody but Jay apparently knows it. He should just admit his addiction and do nothing but throw the ball.

• Like 1

why are we running with a ol thank was not on any team last week without a fb. And then why do we constantly get in a rythmn and then we run on first down   

Answer: bad coaching

1 minute ago, PartyPosse said:

The bad INT, the botched snap. They've been on the field just as much because of their own ineptitude as the offense. It very easily could be 20-6

20-6? EVEN if they missed the int and scored a touchdown, its 16-6. With ANY offense, it should be salvageable, but they are winning 6-3 and because the passing offense is so bad, they cant pull away at all. They can barely string together 2 first downs. The defense is holding an offense that normally scores touchdowns to field goals that their inconsistent kicker is missing.

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Who? Never heard of Dotson. 

"Doctson, Doctson!! We have Doctson here!! See? Nobody cares"

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, zskins said:

That was on AP. He was trying to find a way to move forward but ended up going sideways instead. 

I agree he tries to stretch it wide too much, im more annoyed with the constant need to run on 1st and being locked in on that

SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

• Haha 1