TK

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Schiltz Magic

Just now, cgm110 said:

FIRE MANUSKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fire everyone but Callahan!  Start with B Allen and Gruden, Manusky and cut some useless players starting with Reed!  Norman is a below average DB with a mouth and ego that don't quit and a ridiculous contract that B Allen made possible.  Please Fire ASAP!

• Like 1

Just now, skinsfan1523 said:

That was the dumbest thing of the whole trade, did we really need to give him up for this crap QB, were there that many teams banging down the door for the checkdown king?

It’s been posted to death and the answer is Yes. There were multiple teams offering higher round picks and better players for Alex

2 minutes ago, PortisBetts said:

Other than the missed fg, the skins have stopped them enough to hold them to 3. Idk if the offense strung together 2 first downs yet.

The defense has looked terrible. 350 yards so far. We've been veeeery lucky with epic TB miscues.

Wiiiiiide right.....i love it. Hate to see a kid struggle like that, but against my Skins, I'll take it. Tampa can't keep someone who has missed as many PATs as this guy......and now this.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yng Lady88 said:

IF we win, we didn't do jack-**** to earn it. all luck and dumbassery by TB.

No chance of that happening.

2 minutes ago, skinsfan1523 said:

That was the dumbest thing of the whole trade, did we really need to give him up for this crap QB, were there that many teams banging down the door for the checkdown king?

Yeah, I knew enough of Alex Smith to be absolutely livid over it at the time, too.

Not that it helps any.

• Like 1

Something has to change with the Offense and Defense..They cannot continue to trot out the same **** every week