TK

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Schiltz Magic

Anderson is lucky he didn't get called for a late hit when Fitz was already down.

and my god TB is really determined to play worse than us today.

Just now, SpacePenguin said:

Thank god we were able to get an upgrade at QB to make up for the loss of Kendall Fuller......

That was the dumbest thing of the whole trade, did we really need to give him up for this crap QB, were there that many teams banging down the door for the checkdown king?

Just now, Warhead36 said:

Its gonna be sad when we still find a way to lose this game

It's not sad anymore.  Just inevitable.

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I kinda disagree.  If Jay does something and they start scoring points, I think he looks pretty good.

You could be right. Depends how it's spun and what leaks. 

1 minute ago, AJ* said:

10 years since we've gone 6-3? I guess that playoff year in '12 was a late season charge.

Yep, been 10 years. That is not a joke. We weren’t 6-3 in 2012, we were 3-6 at this time. Won 7 straight to make the playoffs 

• Like 1

Tampa has had several nice drives end without points.   This luck won’t last.  Need to do something positive offense!!

• Like 1

I wish I were excited by that, but every single reason we’re ahead right now is the Bucs effing up and not because we made a play. 

I think that even if this game ends with us having more points, we won't have won the game. The Buc's will have lost it. Their ****ups are the only reason they don't have at least 21 points.

Edited by mistertim