Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TK

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Schiltz Magic

How would you like to be the viewers that just got transferred over from the Saints game to ours? Not only are the announcers an embarrassment. But the game sucks ass as well.

I was pleasantly surprised by Dunbar, but him not out there is showing why I was worried about corner in general losing Breeland and Fuller.

Just now, NoCalMike said:

I don't know, actually stop the Bucs offense on a drive?  The Bucs have stopped themselves on each drive.

The offense can try getting 2 first downs on a drive to help. Leaving this defense to stop a very good bucs offense with 6 points is playing with fire.

I know we're playing off to not give up anything over the top but giving up 8-10 completions and letting them get down-field/in the RZ is eventually going to bite us in the ass. 

Fitz isn't Brady but he'll eventually make us pay. and it's going to suck because I dont have Faith in Alex to bring us back

Just like this coaching staff no clue how to play with its players - follow the scheme and lose.

2 minutes ago, Yng Lady88 said:

the combo of Stroman, Moreau and Johnson = a long ass season.

Thank god we were able to get an upgrade at QB to make up for the loss of Kendall Fuller......

The Bucs can march down the field, at will, with short passes when the DBs are playing so far off the LOS. We better hope they don't score on this drive. The way our offense is playing (or NOT playing), it could spell real trouble.

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

I was pleasantly surprised by Dunbar, but him not out there is showing why I was worried about corner in general losing Breeland and Fuller.

Sure hurts loosing Fuller for Smith.  that was the worse for me.

10 years since we've gone 6-3? I guess that playoff year in '12 was a late season charge.