Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tailgate and/or Get Together in Tampa?

Long n Left

So is a group getting together at Al Lopez? This thread is struggling. In 2007 there were multiple pages full of excitement in a thread similar to this. Have the Tampa locals moved on from Extreme? 

We are in from out of town and catching a Uber from Tarpon Springs so we can contribute to a tailgate but are limited in what we can bring and can’t really set up an actual tailgate. 

On 11/6/2018 at 9:10 AM, Spaceman Spiff said:

Who wants to go to Mons? 

I put your statement into Google Translator.

And it translated it as "Hey, who has $3000 they don't mind blowing over the course of just a couple hours, for ****  that's nowhere close to being worth it, just for the pleasure of being squashed in one of the most crowded clubs ever".

:)

So I'm going through this here thread reading some post and I see a lot of people are catching a ride to the game with Uber and want to tailgate but have no way to do so .. what about an Uber driver that provides the truck with the tailgate and all tailgating necessities including food and beverages or just the necessities to tailgate that sets up at the game cleans up everything and takes passengers where they want to go after game.. how cool would that be.

19 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I put your statement into Google Translator.

And it translated it as "Hey, who has $3000 they don't mind blowing over the course of just a couple hours, for ****  that's nowhere close to being worth it, just for the pleasure of being squashed in one of the most crowded clubs ever".

:)

3k?  In a few hours?  Jesus.  :806:

5 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

3k?  In a few hours? 

Not that hard really......half way through the few hours, a call made to his bank for his credit card with, "Yea, uhhh, Customer Service, could you please increase my credit limit on my card another 2K. This is a legitimate emergency, to get this credit increase. I also need an increase in my daily limit for cash withdrawals or cash advances. Oh, and could you tell me if there's an ATM near me, that issues the cash withdrawals, all in one dollar bills ?"

Not sayin that from my own experience.

But I know a guy.

Archived