Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - NFC East FIRST PLACE Redskins VS Atlanta Fried Chickens

TK

never feel good going into a game when Trent is out, but we probably have the best back-up in the league who could be starting elsewhere. 

I have a slight gut feeling (in case it gets ugly lol) that today Alex gets it together.

again, excited to see this D play. I believe Donta Freeman is out on IR and Coleman doesn't scare me in the run game. and he might just be their 3rd down back so idek know who the back-up is. but that passing game? im hope we had a good week of practice/film-study for Julio/Ridley/Sanu. also, really ready to see HHCD in action. 

2 minutes ago, NikeRedskin7 said:

I think it's a lil early to be carrying around belts.  We only beat one good team (Carolina) and he thinks we have done something significant enough to parade around with a belt?  Cmon bruh, stay focused and prove that we are for real first.

The belt is for special teams player of the week.

1 minute ago, Spearfeather said:

The belt is for special teams player of the week.

1 minute ago, bakedtater1 said:

Nice looking belt n all...but stay humble #shhhh

He received it for being special teams player of the week?

Okay, if that's the case then I understand those unit incentive belts, chains, etc.. I feel a lil better about that.  Just don't want our guys getting overconfident before we've proved ourselves.

Alex and the passing game really needs to get on track today.  Need to score 25+ today if they hope to win.  And that’s only if our passing D can somewhat contain Matty and Julio. 

Needs to to be a total team effort win today.  4 in a Row!  Let’s go skins!  HTTR 

5 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

Atlanta has a rookie cornerback starting due to injury.  Let's go Alex take advantage and get The Passing game going today.

Falcons defense already sucked before the injury.  If Alex can't put up 350 on THIS defense, Alex should be sat down, seriously.

Just now, Idaho fan said:

They are also missing some starters on the other side of the ball.  Back up at Tackle right?

They are missing 3 Tackles from what I see on the injury report, so we may totally blow these guys out.  The potential is there!!!  Our schedule has really been good to us thus far.

12 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Alex and the passing game really needs to get on track today.  Need to score 25+ today if they hope to win.  And that’s only if our passing D can somewhat contain Matty and Julio. 

The good news is the falcons starting corner Robert Alford is out today with an ankle injury. The falcons are going with a rookie there today.

If the Redskins can contain the falcons' passing offense, they should win. Fortunately, they get Dunbar back today and added Clinton Dix.

GO REDSKINS!!!! CRUSH THE falcons. :815:

14 minutes ago, NikeRedskin7 said:

Okay, if that's the case then I understand those unit incentive belts, chains, etc.. I feel a lil better about that.  Just don't want our guys getting overconfident before we've proved ourselves.

Couldn't agree more....#shhhhh

2 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

We're getting a lot of coverage on Fox, I'm scared.

That’s what happens when you’re 5-2 with no team/player drama. 

Im all for good coverage. We can only stay low key for so long especially when teams we’re beating are good teams. 

ATL next up. Let’s go Skins. 

Hail!

Decided to forgo the fireworks display and just buy some. Just done a little display for my daughter, perfectly in time for kick off :D

Can't believe nobody has mentioned that DUNBAR is ACTIVE today!! I'm stoked to see that. This D is about to light some **** ass falcons up.

Archived