Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - NFC East FIRST PLACE Redskins VS Atlanta Fried Chickens

TK

3 minutes ago, MassSkinsFan said:

How many OL can you realistically carry?

4 of our started are injured. You don’t plan for that. 

Besides my point is Roullier is good. 

It’s the same 4 as last year, which is mostly the same 4 who always get hurt.

Bringing back Luavao, who’s always hurt, as the plan at LG was stupid.

At some point you’ve got to acknowledge that Trent, Sherff and Moses are always hurt and do something about it.

5 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

Look I have post after post in the Alex thread just crushing him about his poor play but what about today makes you think Alex is the reason we are losing?

I'm looking at it from an offensive perspective.  He's not the main reason they lost, but his playing style doesn't help when you get in a game like this.  There is no QB debate, but something different at least today could've helped their cause

Just now, ClaytoAli said:

If Gruden and co. didn’t know that they were a pass happy offense that had two weeks to prepare, he should be fired. Else he knew this game was a potential loss.

I look at my WR. I shrug a little. Then I look at my QB. I have to sit down with my head in my hands and shake my head. 

3 minutes ago, MediocreGymnast said:

sad part is this roster with fuller and Kirk Cousins would actually be a legit team, with Garcon or DJax you may even be in danger of winning in the post seasons instead of the offseason. 

And how, pray tell, would we have afforded all of those players.  

1 minute ago, MediocreGymnast said:

We were a winning organization until snyder came in.  Some of this has to be on him, Santana said the same thing, everything has changed  (except snyder) but nothing has changed.

Actually we weren’t.  We lost from 1993-1998 when he took over...

Most of the Casserly/Norv years were prior to Snyder.

That said, he’s the biggest cause of suffering since 2000.

1 minute ago, gooseneck said:

Hey, this is great; we signed Ha Ha, so we have a great jump to winning the off season again

We apparently signed him to not be in the game in critical situations... and allow Nicholson to once again prove why we would pursue a trade to replace him.   

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

It’s the same 4 as last year, which is mostly the same 4 who always get hurt.

Bringing back Luavao, who’s always hurt, as the plan at LG was stupid.

At some point you’ve got to acknowledge that Trent, Sherff and Moses are always hurt and do something about it.

Yup, it's about time, for Trent especially. Injuries just start to stack after awhile. Same thing kinda happened with Chris Samuels (oddly enough, they may be around the same point in their careers now).

This can't happen year after year anymore at that kind of salary

Archived