Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018-19 NCAA Basketball Thread

PleaseBlitz

• 3 weeks later...

Watching Louisville meltdown is infuriating.  These kids are playing do scared.  Basic fundamentals of breaking through a zone completely out the window.

Yes, Zion is a beast.  But Lousiville is losing blowing this so much more than Duke is winning it.

Louisville coach is irate with his players

On 2/9/2019 at 7:48 PM, StillUnknown said:

i have no idea how he translates to the NBA, i simply pray for his health so we get to see with no caveats. I am amazed by this dude

The way he comes down (so uncontrollably) makes me think he's gonna tear that thing to shreds.

Epic choke

1 hour ago, Chew said:

Watching Louisville meltdown is infuriating.  These kids are playing do scared.  Basic fundamentals of breaking through a zone completely out the window.

Yes, Zion is a beast.  But Lousiville is losing blowing this so much more than Duke is winning it.

Louisville coach is irate with his players

The most frustrating thing was watching Louisville break the press, only to pull the back out into pressure, to run more clock, then turn it over after 20 seconds. Some of those turnovers were just great defense and athleticism by Duke. But others were just ridiculous plays being made by guys too scared of the moment. Kudos to Duke for the comeback, but what a choke by Louisville. 

1 hour ago, CrypticVillain said:

They just said at one point, Duke had a 0.1% chance to win. 😂

Not sure who thought that showing the percentages of stuff like that was ever a good thing, but I find it to be one of the dumbest features when I'm checking scores. I get people that bet before the game might like that, but when it is constantly changing during a game, it's useless. 

Archived