Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018-19 NCAA Basketball Thread

PleaseBlitz

3 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

ROFLMAO!!

So regardless of the evidence he brings foward, and regardless of the fact that he is a witness for the PROSECUTION now...none of that changes things in your mind? I'm glad law enforcenent doesn't think like you because criminals would never go to jail.

Obviously if law enforcement finds something it'll be a huge deal imo. Dukes a top program.

Im not going to believe a thing Avenatti says at this point cuz his credibility is a joke. Dudes basically all over twitter posting evidence. You think that's how a proper police investigation should be conducted? Guys an extortionist. At best he's also a star****er.

Anyway glad UVA won. Hope they win it all Monday night. Now go Tech beat State!

27 minutes ago, clietas said:

Obviously if law enforcement finds something it'll be a huge deal imo. Dukes a top program.

Im not going to believe a thing Avenatti says at this point cuz his credibility is a joke. Dudes basically all over twitter posting evidence. You think that's how a proper police investigation should be conducted? Guys an extortionist. At best he's also a star****er.

How can you say his credibility is a joke?

What has he claimed to be able to prove that he didn't already have the goods?

By the time this is over Duke will wish Nike had paid him.

4 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

How can you say his credibility is a joke?

What has he claimed to be able to prove that he didn't already have the goods?

By the time this is over Duke will wish Nike had paid him.

He's under federal investigation for extortion, wire fraud, and tax fraud last I checked.

Michigan State could never get their offense going this game.  Credit the TT defense.  Disappointing, but Final four is better than most of the other teams, including Duke, Kentucky Kansas and North Carolina.  I will be rooting for TT in the Championship Game.

All defense championship.  To my eye, Texas tech has the look of a champion, but in a single elimination basketball tourney anything can happen. 

What a great day.  Kayak fishing then the final four.  I’m going to have to clean the house or something tomorrow to balance the scales. 

6 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

What has e LIED about?

There are reasons law enforcement flip criminals who are guilty that can produce evidence of a larger crime.

Two federal charges for fraud, one for extortion, and being fired by a client for being dishonest aint a good look.

Final game should be a good game. Rooting for the home team but Tech winning it all wouldn't be a bad thing.

14 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

UVA wont win it all.........book it.

I actually really dislike the matchup for UVA... same lockdown defensive style but TTU should have an edge rebounding. UVA’s offense also goes through spells where it disappears, which will be exacerbated by TTU’s defense. 

Game will be ugly to watch though, total rock fight the entire way. Realistically, 45 points may just win it. 

As a guy without a dog in the fight, I was hoping Auburn would win tonight since they are the most exciting team of the 4. But they didn't win and didn't make the plays they needed to make to win. I know this final should be a low scoring game, but I think as long as the teams are executing well and making shots, the game won't be boring. If the game is sloppy, full of turnovers, and bad execution on offense, then yes it will be boring. 

Archived