Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stand Up Comedians

AsburySkinsFan

9 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

The new Anthony Jeselnik special on Netflix is great.  Not a huge fan of cringe comedy but he makes it work.  

I have a 90-year old neighbor. His wife died 5 years ago. He has severe Alzheimers. 

And he comes knocking on my door every morning at 9am, asking me if I've seen his wife.

So every morning I have to tell a 90 year old man with Alzheimer's that his wife has already died.

Some people ask, "Why do you even answer the door every morning, then ?"

Yea. I thought about not answering.

But it's worth it.

Just to see him smile.

2 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

The new Anthony Jeselnik special on Netflix is great.  Not a huge fan of cringe comedy but he makes it work.  

The problem with Jeselnik is he's a bit of a one-trick pony.  Once you get the way his comedy works, you can predict the punchlines.

• 1 month later...

Took my wife on a date to comedy club. She doesnt like the "blue" aspect of standup.... yet she enjoys comedy.

Ismo was the headliner (Finnish comedian). He wasnt bad, but then undercard guys were dropping f-bombs the whole time.

4 hours ago, Fergasun said:

Took my wife on a date to comedy club. She doesnt like the "blue" aspect of standup.... yet she enjoys comedy.

Ismo was the headliner (Finnish comedian). He wasnt bad, but then undercard guys were dropping f-bombs the whole time.

Ismo is awesome. I wanna see him in person.

• 2 months later...

Archived