Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Giants Prediction Thread: Meltdown in the Meadowlands Metlife Stadium?

skins island connection

Who wins the game?  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win, the 1st place team or the last place team?

• Washington Redskins
    • New York Giants
    • Tie between worst and first.

This is the measuring stick game for me. For too long the Redskins have lost this game sliding back to the pack or even further behind when they could put themselves in great position. Then you factor in its against NY in NY. The major difference is this year we actually have a pass rush that can get to Eli which makes a huge difference in his play. We will see.

I don't know how anyone who has watched the Giants play can pick them to win. I'm not saying the Redskins are going to blow them out, but the Giants are a bad team.  They literally have nothing other than Barkley.  Did you guys watch the Falcons game?  The Redskins defensive line should have a field day with that offensive line.  They are so bad and when Manning is flustered, he does really dumb stuff.  I expect him to be flustered often.

And let's remember - the Falcons aren't that great either.

Again, I'm not saying the Redskins are going to blow them out or anything, but anyone picking the Giants is doing so for a hot take or just because they know the history of the Redskins lol.

7 minutes ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

Jeez!

This **** as almost as depressing to read as the gameday threads. Sack the **** up and take the win!

Good guys 35

Vagiants 17

It really could be..like others have said even if shurmur isn't playing the tanking game it's leaving the players a sour taste in there mouth especially with what's happened the last couple days..

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

This is why I'm cautiously optimistic.

The last ten years or so the Redskins play better when everyone doubts them.  This game is big to show if they can still put in the work and preparation and have the motivation to go out and win the games they should.

Redskins 20 Giants 23. 

I tried to take on board some of the more positive posts.  However, I can't shake the fact we should have lost against Dallas, in addition to the last 20 years.  Also I think the Giants are better than their record suggests. It just needs one of the 2 problem areas (OL or Eli) to click and I think we will get done.  

It would be so good to beat the Giants in NY.

Don't love this considering the Giants got some weapons.  

1. Quinton Dunbar is not on the practice field. Last I’d been told they consider him week to week with his shin injury.

Zach Brown, Quinton Dunbar not practicing. Joshua Holsey is out there, however.

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Don't love this considering the Giants got some weapons. 

Lot of good those weapons are doing them, when you have a QB throwing more picks than TD's, and an offensive line that can't block. They are averaging like 17 points per game.

4 hours ago, Zazzaro703 said:

This is the measuring stick game for me. For too long the Redskins have lost this game sliding back to the pack or even further behind when they could put themselves in great position. Then you factor in its against NY in NY. The major difference is this year we actually have a pass rush that can get to Eli which makes a huge difference in his play. We will see.

Agreed, I felt the same way regarding the Dallas game.  Can the skins beat their rival and win back to back games?  Recent history shows that's a rare feat.  Now to follow that up with beating another divisional rival and have a win streak of 3.  If they win comfortably with the offense showing it can routinely move the ball through the air, I will feel very good about our prospects moving forward, regardless of what the Giants record is.

Archived