Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Redskins at Saints

TK

Just now, Burgold said:

Refs are ****ing cheaters. Phantom hold on Dunbar. Every score has been ref assisted. **** this game.

It's actually really apparent - wow.  I can't believe it, but this really does look like they're trying to help the Saints.

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Bench him a few plays. They're grown men. If they need to be yelled at between plays by the head coach when they do something wrong you've already lost. I know we get sick of the stoicism but how many of the best head coaches in the league get in their players' faces? Leave it to the coordinators or even better the position coaches to yell or whatever. 

Luckily if we were to have someone do it, I think Torian would be the guy.

New Orleans will have 600 yards of total offense.  New Orleans offense and the Redskins defense are working together to undermine any chance of the team winning.

I've been watching the same defensive crap for most of the last 25 years!!!!!  They should have been 3 and out twice!!!!! 

2 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

How about not cheap shotting after a 3rd down stop and walking the hell away?

Bull****. I've seen that play a thousand times. They were engaged. Refs are in on the Drew Brees coronation. Dunbar didn't hold either. More, the Saints receiver grabbed Dunbar's facemask the play before right in front of the ref. Probably prevented the interception. No call.

Rigged game.

4 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Ok this is ridiculous.  The Defense has made a couple mental errors, but now the officials are just calling these wishy washy calls to extend drives and give the Saints free yards. 

Looks like the NFL is dead set on tonight being a celebration of Drew Brees.

yeah, don't let the local Skins bashes tell you otherwise

Just now, Acworth skins fan said:

I’m done with the nfl. Clay Matthews didn’t tough the passer. Ryan definitely didn’t. No more of this crap. Deleting my account.  Good night all!

Bwahahahaha! This might be the single best post in Gameday thread history!!

Win 1, lose 1, win 1, lose 1.  It’s the Gruden way.

Honestly, I thought it was a tall order going down there and winning.  But I would have been happy with a good effort.

So far, it’s a typical Gruden dud. 

Sigh.  Whatever.  They’ll beat the Panthers because that’s what they do.

Archived