Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WaPo Journalist killed in Saudi Consolate

Bozo the kKklown

have ya seen the clip of mbs and putin performing their joyous if poorly executed hand jive? sharing interests brings folks together

if i had the powers required, my actions would make me an even greater curiosity in my professional circles

i'm sure i'd end up qualifying for more experimental programs than i already do

oops---how's that for timing ^^ :ols:

On 11/30/2018 at 3:45 PM, Jumbo said:

have ya seen the clip of mbs and putin performing their joyous if poorly executed hand jive? sharing interests brings folks together

Here's the later aborted handshake between Putin and Trump:

tumblr_mwc98pUflq1s02vreo1_400.gif

13 minutes ago, FanboyOf91 said:

Well, I gotta give credit to Graham, he finally decided to do the right thing and...

(loud farting noise)

I found that quite revealing as well. The full text of what he said was even worse, as he basically said if they were Dems or part of a Dem administration he would assume they were paid off. Which is hilariously ironic seeing as how it's the current R president and administration which he supports that has mountains of possible Saudi financial conflict of interest smoke pouring out of what they claim is a nonexistent fire.

"If they were in a Democratic administration I would be all over them for being in the pocket of Saudi Arabia, but since I have such respect for them, I'm going to assume that they're being good soldiers"

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 1