Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sports Wagering thread

I've been absolutely smashing the book recently.  Made tons of money on the Bills last week.  Bet them on the spread and then parlayed them on the moneyline with some UFC fights (Arlovski and Teixeira).  Cha ching.  

4-1 last week, 26-17-3 on the year.  If I win this week I'm getting myself a new jacuzzi on the patio.

Colts PK

Vikings -2.5

Cardinals -2

Packers -13

Panthers +5.5

Went on crazy tear starting Thurs night with a free DK boost on DK Metcalf to score 1st TD. Followed by 4 leg MACtion parlay to hit and a 4 team CFB parlay boost yesterday capped by USC.

Anyway, some house money today and threw in some props for the fun of it on DraftKings:

Chase +115 for 1+ sacks

Henry +200 for top 1PM rusher (Balt has 2 starting D Lineman out), he seems to step up in the big game to

Dalvin Cook And Ezekiel over 157.5 combined rushing +105

There are a lot of coin flip games in my opinion. Saints to hard to call with Brees out, but I actually think they get BETTER! Atlanta better than their record though. Pitt would only lose outright today to break my heart. 

Philly, GB and Minny in teasers. 

KC is my big play of the day, anticipate 20+ point victory

Had a great overall week, props hit well, included a Sunday night 4.5 combined TDs with Carr/Mahomes (Very lucky)

Turkey day special:

Houston should annihilate the Lions right now. I know Det can get up for turkey day, but I think it's mail in time for them. Houston seems to be playing for Romeo and pride much more at this point, 

I see @abdcskins is hot, but I'll take my chances with the Football Team and the points. probably buy them up to 3.5

• Like 1

Ouch, that is quite the bad beat for the guy who put 500K on the Seahawks -6.5.  I don't think I could ever let go of that anger if I were him.

I hit Hampton +12 earlier tonight against George Washington.  Of course they won the game outright.  I should have gone moneyline too!  I hate when I bet the spread on an underdog, particularly a big one, and they win the game outright.  Such is the stressful thinking of a compulsive gambler lol.  I was also thinking about betting Navy but skipped it, they won that too.  Dammit.  I feel like college basketball is the one sport that consistently hands out wins to underdogs.  Keep an eye out.