Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sports Wagering thread


Recommended Posts

On 9/5/2020 at 4:58 PM, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Give it to me Texas state! 
 

I also had Army and SMU on a separate parlay to cover this inevitable loss 

 

I


Is this the Mardi Gras just outside of Charleston?

Is the sportsbook nice?

 

Havent visited in a couple years, I might be down for a drive out there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:


Is this the Mardi Gras just outside of Charleston?

Is the sportsbook nice?

 

Havent visited in a couple years, I might be down for a drive out there.


yeah that’s the one. Wasn’t really impressed with any aspect of the casino including the book. Maybe 8 lounge chairs and 5-6 tables. Limited menu, only 4 decent sized tv screens. Long lines at the cashier. Even the wings I ordered came with sauce on the side. So I had to dip dry ass wings into sauce then dip it into ranch. They have a dog racing track right outside if that’s something you like. 
 

Still, I’m not going to act like I didn’t have a blast. Sports bets all went straight into the ****ter. Made $1000 slowly chipping away at Mississippi Stud all day. Walked by a roulette table and thought I’d double up and come home to my wife like a conquering hero so I put all the winnings on red. It’s black. 

 

Wva doesn’t serve free drinks when gambling which seems unconstitutional. Maybe it was for the best because I might have been in a coma after that. 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:


yeah that’s the one. Wasn’t really impressed with any aspect of the casino including the book. Maybe 8 lounge chairs and 5-6 tables. Limited menu, only 4 decent sized tv screens. Long lines at the cashier. Even the wings I ordered came with sauce on the side. So I had to dip dry ass wings into sauce then dip it into ranch. They have a dog racing track right outside if that’s something you like. 
 

Still, I’m not going to act like I didn’t have a blast. Sports bets all went straight into the ****ter. Made $1000 slowly chipping away at Mississippi Stud all day. Walked by a roulette table and thought I’d double up and come home to my wife like a conquering hero so I put all the winnings on red. It’s black. 

 

Wva doesn’t serve free drinks when gambling which seems unconstitutional. Maybe it was for the best because I might have been in a coma after that. 


Sounds pretty much like I remember, never was a classy joint.

 

Let me know if you’re planning a big Sunday out there.  I’m always looking for a reason to drop-top on the Stang and cross the mountains when the leaves are changing.

 

These days especially.  Beers on me!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Texans +9.5. Defenses gonna be ahead of the offenses early on. Chiefs lost a couple  defensive leaders. Watson will keep it close.

 

I love Watson, but I don't like his receivers.  Brandin Cooks is a game-time decision, although it looks like he might play.  Fuller, Cobb, Stills....maybe I'm undervaluing them.  David Johnson is the most overrated player of this century.  Chiefs offense is so high powered and I feel like the Texans defense is always bad.  I'm staying away from the spread, if anything I will bet under 53.5

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:


Sounds pretty much like I remember, never was a classy joint.

 

Let me know if you’re planning a big Sunday out there.  I’m always looking for a reason to drop-top on the Stang and cross the mountains when the leaves are changing.

 

These days especially.  Beers on me!

 

That would be awesome. For real, will let you know next time I head up there

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

 

Steelers. Or just pick the team playing the Jags each week if there is not an obvious mismatch

 

For his career?

Steelers was my pick too.  the Steelers were 9-7 with Duck right?  Colts who knows but i hate betting  division games. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...