Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sports Wagering thread

Bang

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

I put $25 on Jimmy G +3000 to score the first TD of the game.  Hoping for that TD sneak to win $750!

At first I thought this was a crazy +3000 but if a touchdown pass wouldn’t count on this that makes sense 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Penn State really blew it for me yesterday.  They were up 15 at the half and ended up losing by 8.  Such is sports.  Michigan State is hot, I expect them to make a run in the tournament.

I like Virginia -140 today.  They are also hot and shouldn't have a problem with Miami.  Florida State -130 as well.

7 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Lots of action for you!  This is my favorite time of the year.  Bet the underdog in college basketball and watch the money flow in. 

Wyoming holding on would be nice. 

Northwestern is fouling, down 11, with 59 seconds left. 11 is 23% of what they’ve managed to score in 39 minutes.

And Wisc has a Sr night lay up to cover with 4 second left. I wish I could be disappointed, but that was awesome.

Edited by volsmet

5 hours ago, abdcskins said:

I like Virginia -140 today.  They are also hot and shouldn't have a problem with Miami.  Florida State -130 as well.

Wooo!  Two nail-biters but they pulled it out.  Two hundred clams in my pocket.  March is my time to bring home the cheddar.

• Thanks 1