Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Packers Prediction Thread: Slippin' Away

skins island connection

Who Wins ?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Simple, no points, just head-to-head, who wins the game.

• Washington Redskins
    • Green Bay Packers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/24/2018 at 06:34 AM

54 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

23-21 skins, see a lot of FGs still, and don't see us stopping Rodgers from getting his 21. Hopkins wins it for us

@skins island connection no poll, bro? : (  A simple win - yes or no would suffice, please. 

You ask and I deliver.

I DID tell you I have oldtimers, right? :bill:

1 minute ago, gooseneck said:

Packers 29 Skins 29

It crossed my mind about having a tie as a choice in the poll, but I think a tie this week and the NFL will go nuts.

Plus I doubt it, but I will do it next time. If I remember.

I'm talking with my dad right now, we agree, ain't no way we don't come out with what we got after getting embarrassed last week.  If I had to choose which game not show up for before the bye, its the one against the AFC team.  I don't expect a blow out, but we win because we have no choice.

3 hours ago, c slag said:

There are only 3 home games in the second half of the season so they are going to have to find a way to win this valuable home game against a NFC team that might be involved in a tiebreaker with them later in the season 

The only thing a tiebreaker will be used for draft position. Gruden will never see the playoffs as a head coach ever again.

It just dawned on me why some of ya go with the if this so n so redskins team show up than this is the score or if this skins team shows up than the score will be..I get it..I do..now I'm gonna increase my chances of winning that flag..

If the 2016 Redskins show up, the team that beat the Packers than Redskins 28 Packers 20

If the Redskins from the 80's show up than Dan t and I will have to fight for the flag I guess..Redskins 79 Packers 3

If the Redskins from the 91 season show up than it's a blow out..hey, acctualy I'll predict a team forfits for the first time in NFL history..Redskins win

If the Greg Williams lead defense Redskins show up than Redskins 20 Packers 10..

If the Redskins from 2012(after the bye week team)show up than Redskins 27 Packers 21

If the Redskins from when Colt McCoy went into Dallas and beat Dallas show up with Colt (who i am now friends with one of his friends) starting than Redskins 21 Packers 20

If the Redskins from..... get my point?

Archived