Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018: Start of the Philadelphia Eagles Football Dynasty

Westbrook36

Yep, all or nothing to be available February 7th ๐Ÿ˜ so glad itโ€™s available so fast after the nflย season ends! I binged the Carolina Panthers all or nothing over Labor Day weekend. Binged the cowboys all or nothing the weekend of the 2018 draft.ย 

ย 

So pumped to watch this dynasty up close ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
  • Haha 1

On โ€Ž1โ€Ž/โ€Ž12โ€Ž/โ€Ž2020 at 5:26 PM, veteranskinsfan said:

Happy the Eagles got knocked out of the playoffs. ย They have an old team now.

And thanks to Vinny Cerrato v2, they can't even cut Alshon, who doesn't want to play there.ย  He wants out, but because they restuructured his contract he will cost more to cut than keep on the team. ย  lol

**** the piece of **** eagles and everything they stand for **** there fans that are pieces of ****s..see what I did there?...I didn't go **** there piece of **** fans..even here where I'm from I know a die hard eagles fan..went to school with him and everything...he's as die hard as I am with my skins..he talks **** but hes a way cool dude..I met an eagles fan in Alaska..coworker, we got along great..dude was awesome..I really appreciated him..when it was skins eagles week we wouldnt talk..wouldnt talk till about Wednesday the next week...from my uncle in the late eighties to now I still absolutely hate the philthadelphia phinkle mattersย 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

This seems like the last year of the Doug Pederson experiment.ย  People gave us crap for drafting Cousins with a mid rd pick. This dude is a SECOND ROUNDER. On a team with a oft injured QB... In Philadelphia.ย 

Pederson won a Lombardi in 2017, which bought him a ton of goodwill. And they've made the playoffs the past two years. It will take a couple of losing seasons to put him in jeopardy.

• Like 1

On 5/21/2020 at 10:17 PM, NickyJ said:

I hate the Eagles more than any team in the league, but I'd kill for our "experiments" to give us a Super Bowl trophy.

ย 

Ourย "Experiments" are more like a toddler, pouring his cup of ched boyardee all over the table, creating an abstract mosaic.

• Like 1

On 5/27/2020 at 6:08 PM, Mr. Sinister said:

ย 

Ourย "Experiments" are more like a toddler, pouring his cup of ched boyardee all over the table, creating an abstract mosaic.

ย 

That's giving them a lot of credit.ย 

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...