Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

Mad props to Rodgers for sure.

But after AR ties it, SF gets a major break with the personal foul on the kickoff taking the ball to the SF 47. First play is a pass that gets you down to the GB 46. Hey Kyle......run the *** **** ball, at least on the second down play to give yourself a chance to get a fresh set of downs or  so even if you get stopped, you kill enough clock so that the game goes into OT. Admittedly, I like AR's chances over CJ Beathard in OT, but still. Brain dead time management there. 

2 minutes ago, ddub52 said:

Did you see the replay? Was it legit? Seemed like a late call

Yes. I saw the replay and it was legit. You can take Sherman out of the Seahawks but you can't take Sherman out of Sherman.... lol

1 minute ago, hail2skins said:

Mad props to Rodgers for sure.

But after AR ties it, SF gets a major break with the personal foul on the kickoff taking the ball to the SF 47. First play is a pass that gets you down to the GB 46. Hey Kyle......run the *** **** ball, at least on the second down play to give yourself a chance to get a fresh set of downs or  so even if you get stopped, you kill enough clock so that the game goes into OT. Admittedly, I like AR's chances over CJ Beathard in OT, but still. Brain dead time management there. 

Yup. I turned over to my son and said you need a 1st down and there was a player right at the yellow line. Why not just throw to him and get a 1st down instead of throwing it deep. Maybe he was hoping for interference. Bad play calling there indeed. 

Archived