Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

Did anybody NOT think that the Patriots were going to treat Miami like their kid brother today?  I mean, this was setup for an epic beat down.  I've never really forgiven the ****y Miami fans from the 2015 opener.  I don't mind if fans for teams that have been markedly better than the 'Skins are ****y, but Miami has been about as irrelevant as the 'Skins the last 30 years. 

10 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Did anybody NOT think that the Patriots were going to treat Miami like their kid brother today?  I mean, this was setup for an epic beat down.  I've never really forgiven the ****y Miami fans from the 2015 opener.  I don't mind if fans for teams that have been markedly better than the 'Skins are ****y, but Miami has been about as irrelevant as the 'Skins the last 30 years. 

Yeah, the Pats have woken up after whatever happened on Sunday night in Detroit and this division is theirs for the taking now

When the ball hits you in the hands and it becomes an INT, that's bad.

Rooting for Benglas, as mostly root for AFC over NFC...

2 minutes ago, SAli457180 said:

Yeah, the Pats have woken up after whatever happened on Sunday night in Detroit and this division is theirs for the taking now

They heard all week that Miami was up and coming, and their dynasty was approaching the end.  And apparently didn't agree with that sentiment, and wanted to make that pretty clear.

I think they got the wrong guy for roughing in the Falcons/Bengals game. The first guy came in high and hit Ryan in the head, and then as he was falling, the other guy basically tackled his head, but it was at waste level at that point.

If they really called it correct, then I'm not sure how the second guy can do anything, because Ryan was falling down, and he was moving towards him already, didn't seem like it was any malice, and unfortunately Ryan's head ended up low in the strike zone.

This isn't as egregious as some of the others, just not sure what the second guy was supposed to do when the QBs head it at waste level.

4 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

6 tds by trubisky, i don't think i spelled that correctly

Just call him "That Mitch guy" like Bram did leading up to the draft.

Archived