Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

• 1 month later...

NFL announced today that the HOF game August 1st will be Broncos vs falcons. I like that matchup. The past couple of years at least one of the teams in that game was a team i HATE. I dont hate the falcons or broncos. I’m excited to watch that, even though it is like 5 months away still....

12 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

NFL announced today that the HOF game August 1st will be Broncos vs falcons. I like that matchup. The past couple of years at least one of the teams in that game was a team i HATE. I dont hate the falcons or broncos. I’m excited to watch that, even though it is like 5 months away still....

You're excited to watch the absolutely worst pre-season game, and one that doesn't include your team?  

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I only came in here to see why this had been bumped.  Thought I missed something.

Oh, and I have not interest in this game either.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know why the Cardinals would move on from Josh Rosen after his rookie year.  You used the #10 overall pick on him last year.  Was he that bad?  Gotta give him a chance to develop.  I realize you have the #1 overall pick but if you really want to build a winning team then focus on other areas of need.

Archived