Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

Brady drops the F-bomb in the postgame interview, lol. 

And the Chief who was in the neutral zone on what should've been the game-ending interception ... wow, that's gonna be a tough one to live down. 

But that defense ... what a disgrace. They looked like Manusky was calling in plays from his spider-hole. 3rd and 9? Complete. 3rd and 10? Same play to Edelman, complete. Over and over and over. 

Go, McVay, Go Wade. 

11 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Well for perspective, I'm 30. Cuz has been doing thus since I was in EIGHTH GRADE lol.

Unreal.

I’m 42.

The night of the tuck rule game which started the legend, I was dating a girl who happened to be a Raiders fan. Initially, I had good feelings towards Brady because of the awesome next 3 days of “it’s going to be ok” sex. That was a good time.  

However she broke up with me a few days later.  Maybe she caught on to my plan.

She now has 8 kids (none mine). That’s how long that guy has been doing it.

this is another one of those times where it feels like the NFL is staged

Both championship games go to OT, we get one of the young guns and one of the vets in the Super Bowl for another changing of the guard moment.  We get Rams and Pats towards the end of Brady's career when it was the Super Bowl win over the Rams that launched the dynasty

2 hours ago, SkinsGuy said:

You saying the Saints aren't a good team?

They're better than your cowboys. :P

First of all, the Saints are a damn good team, but the Rams were the better team today.  Secondly, as far as the weak statement calling them my Cowboys....  I don't see what relevance it has to the Rams outplaying the Saints to go to the Super Bowl.  

For your information, the Rams won me 5 grand beating the Cowboys and another 5 grand beating the Saints, AFTER I've lost good money on Seattle for failing to beat Dallas in the wildcard game..  If they were MY Cowboys, I would have bet on them and not the Rams.  So nice attempt at unnecessarily trolling for no reason, but I guess I can't blame you for feeling uncomfortable to people who speak what they see.  But if you want to feel better, why don't you go buy you a Larry Michael poster to put up in your room.

Try harder next time...

10 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Why does one team not get a chance to put their best unit on the field to try to win? It’s decided on a coin flip. 

I guess my thought is after 60 minutes plus OT, you’ve had so many chances to win the game, if you can’t prevent a TD, eh, you lose.  

I care about many more things in foot all than that.  Not that you’re wrong or I would die on this hill, I guess I just don’t care that much about this particular injustice. Now the FG winning it on the first drive, THAT I had a problem with. 

Just now, NikeRedskin7 said:

First of all, the Saints are a damn good team, but the Rams were the better team today.  Secondly, as far as the weak statement calling them my Cowboys....  I don't see what relevance it has to the Rams outplaying the Saints to go to the Super Bowl.  

For your information, the Rams won me 5 grand beating the Cowboys and another 5 grand beating the Saints, AFTER I've lost good money on Seattle for failing to beat Dallas in the wildcard game..  If they were MY Cowboys, I would have bet on them and not the Rams.  So nice attempt at unnecessarily trolling for no reason, but I guess I can't blame you for feeling uncomfortable to people who speak what they see.  But if you want to feel better, why don't you go buy you a Larry Michael poster to put up in your room.

Touchy touchy cowboy fan.

You sure get emotional about dem boyz, don't ya? :ols: :dallas_sucks:

2 minutes ago, carex said:

this is another one of those times where it feels like the NFL is staged

Both championship games go to OT, we get one of the young guns and one of the vets in the Super Bowl for another changing of the guard moment.  We get Rams and Pats towards the end of Brady's career when it was the Super Bowl win over the Rams that launched the dynasty

Anothrr one of those times for you huh? So basically every second of every day? 

You see what you want to see. Had the saints and chiefs won you’d have another conspiracy scenario cooked up 

6 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

It’s a travesty that Bill Belichick is not in the Hall of Fame.

There is a very good reason. He is not eligible for the HOF yet. He is still coaching. He has to be out of football for 5 yrs before being considered. I am certain he will be a 1st ballot entry, but he has to wait like everyone else - 5 yrs after he finishes coaching.

Seriously are the Pats even that talented individually?  Going into these playoffs I felt like this was one of the least talented Pats teams I've seen in Bradys time at NE.

It's amazing what they have done after constantly unloading good players like Chandler Jones and many others over the years.  On offense, they use RB by committee and their best WR is a 5-9 32 yr old try hard type.

It's crazy

2 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

No joke some dude put 8 kids in her in 18 years. That man Should donate his balls to science 

Oldest is 14, there is a set of twins in there somewhere.  So ess than 18 years.... I don’t really keep up with them.  However I can attest that she had an over active sex drive and evidently is also very fertile, so there you go.  

Dodged a bullet.  I love my 1.8 kids (baby # 2 due in March) but I wouldn’t want 8.

Just now, goskins10 said:

There is a very good reason. He is not eligible for the HOF yet. He is still coaching. He has to be out of football for 5 yrs before being considered. I am certain he will be a 1st ballot entry, but he has to wait like everyone else - 5 yrs after he finishes coaching.

I realize there is a waiting period.  I also realize my very dry joke was not very entertaining.

1 minute ago, SkinsGuy said:

Touchy touchy cowboy fan.

You sure get emotional about dem boyz, don't ya? :ols: :dallas_sucks:

Nah, I got emotional winning 10 grand off of two playoff games.  You sound like the touchy Cowboy fan.  While you're tossing out weak statements, Im counting money. 😄

Archived