Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

3 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

I hope the filthy Chiefs fans who trolled ES all year enjoy this one.

Reminded me a lot if the Eagles fans in that one good Chip Kelly year where they trolled us all season RE: Griffin

Yeah..... Hope this creates a generation of pain. Let their children's children feel it. Gumps.

Just now, zskins said:

That wouldn't make any sense. If the other team scores a TD then the game continues?

College football OT is 1000x better than this garbage. It’s fair and more exciting 

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Stop them from scoring a TD.  Get the ball.  Win.  

Why does one team not get a chance to put their best unit on the field to try to win? It’s decided on a coin flip. 

1 minute ago, GhostofSparta said:

After the blatant non-PI call in the 4th that helped them win, I don't really care. If Aaron Donald or Suh drive Brady a yard into the turf it might be fun, but otherwise I don't care to watch the Pats win again. Seems boring.

We can't control the refs so it is what it is. I don't know. I have some faith in the Rams. Just like no one said the iggles winning last year. I want the same thing to happen this year. Pats losing again. 

1 minute ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Similar to being a Skins fan in the 80's.

What the Patriots have done dwarfs anything the Skins did, or any other team for that matter. 

6 of the last 7 Super Bowls they've been in. Let that sink in a minute. Mind-blowing. 

Just now, Redskins Reparations said:

Tom Brady could have his pubic hair receding and it still wouldn’t change the fact that he is the greatest QB ever...his wife isn’t too bad looking either.

Still doesn’t change the fact that he’s going to be old and ugly soon. Eat it old ugly Tom 

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Why does one team not get a chance to put their best unit on the field to try to win? It’s decided on a coin flip. 

Yeah, I mean if the Chiefs had the ball first would they have stopped the Chiefs? Doubt it. 

People like to say "you have a chance to stop them" but there's no rule you have to win with great defense. Both these teams were scoring virtually at will against the other in the second half. Whoever won that coin toss was going to win that game.

Archived