• Blog Entries

• By TK in ES Coverage
      The Redskins have opened their 2019 season with two losses. Both against Divisional foes. Now they get to close out Week 3 at home on Monday Night against the visiting 1-1 Chicago Bears. The Bears don't have much of an offense but seem to have what may be an elite defense.

On the flip side, the Redskins have a developing passing attack and a disastrous defense. The Redskins haven't had a Defense this vanilla since Mike Nolan received his ice cream. Oh, and the Redskins already have more guys on IR then any other team this season. 

Will the Redskins finally put one in the win column? 

As usual, poll closes at kickoff. Go vote!
Simmsy

Gameday Thread

Again, let's notice how well the 4 defenses are playing today, and have been playing for a while. They were all bad units at midseason, but got coached up into good units.

But we have Jay and Manusky, so we're all set.

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

So, why do people hate that curly haired kid from stranger things, the kid in the Verizon fios commercials?

I think he's great. Sick of the commercials, though.

3 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

So, why do people hate that curly haired kid from stranger things, the kid in the Verizon fios commercials?

I didnt know people hated him.  Are you trying to say that you hate him?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, BleedBNG said:

They would still be only 3 SB wins if the Falcons and Seahawks coaches didn't go into such a brain melt in their SB games.

And they’d have 5 SB wins if Asante Samuel and Welker didn’t drop game winning passes in the Giant SBs 

Sure is nice watching the Pats throw 45 screens and swing passes to the RB every game 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Plays like that are exactly why I told my wife I stopped betting on sports 

Lol...did ya catch that missed PI in the Saints game?!?

Burkhead must have been scared of the contact. He could have lowered his shoulder and ran through that guy for a yard. Instead he tried to jump.