Simmsy

Gameday Thread

To Andy Reid for calling the timeout while the Patriots were running down the clock:

Mahomes is feeling the pressure.  This whole team is doing the same.  they have 0 chance coming back unless the Pats hand it to them but as you know, Reid will probably do something stupid

Just now, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

I'm old to enough to have seen Joe Montana play and my whole life as a fan of the game I'v always said Montana was the greatest QB i ever saw play, Im changing that today. Tom Brady is the greatest QB i have ever seen play the game.

How'd it take ya so long ta realize? After the comeback against Atlanta in the SB there should be no doubt.

• Like 1

One QB knows he has a TD and airmails the ball 10 feet off target.

Another QB has the same look... and nails it.

I don't see the Pats losing.

KC offensive line cannot block, Mahomes has been under pressure every drop back...

• Like 1

Reid doing what he does best - being outcoached in a championship game.  And yet he is still 10 times smarter than anybody at Redskins Park.

• Haha 1

Christ. 

Looks like Andy Reed was chugging ho ho's the last week instead of watching film. 

Chiefs need to get their heads out of their asses. FFS. 

Mahomes was awful in that first half.  He’s trying to do too much and he’s put his team in a hole because of it.

• Like 1

Chiefs need to swallow their pride and start using a lot of 5-7 yard passes with short dropbacks to give Mahomes time. Get Kelce involved. They're trying too hard for homerun throws because they've been there all year. 

The running game won't make an appearance until they give the Pats something to worry about defensively. 

Edited by Bacon

Belichick is taking Maholmes and Andy Reid to school.  Rams-Pats is going to be so boring.  Also the Saints were screwed

• Like 1

NE is playing as expected. 

It would be fitting for the Rams to defeat the Pats in the Superbowl. Pats beat them to start their dynasty and having the Rams beat them, to end the Pats dynasty.

1 minute ago, abdcskins said:

I hope they make pass interference reviewable in the offseason.

I'm into it. Targeting is already revieweable in college ball. 

Did the Chiefs do anything to move Mahomes out of pocket? Seems like that would have worked.

Belichek probably used the old SB practice tape his guys made to prepare against Reid....

4 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

I hope they make pass interference reviewable in the offseason.

They’ve got to call it first. Still if you make pi reviewable, how about holding? Are you thinking a coach should be able to challenge a non call? I think it could get ridiculous is why they dont

Edited by Gibbit