Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

31 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

i don’t see the chargers tying this game. 

I also didn’t see them scoring then going for two 😮 

WOW. after the chargers scored that TD, i looked down at my phone cause i figured it would go to overtime. I then look up at the screen to see LA going for TWO!!! My thoughts were they are about to hand this division to Kansas City, just kick the extra point idiots!! I guess I was wrong 😂😂😂

34 minutes ago, beachboy757 said:

Great game! I feel like this season we have had great prime time matches. Even some of the matches that looked boring on paper turned out good.  I can definitely get behind the Chargers and Phillip Rivers in the play offs and definitely in the Superbowl.

Yeah the nfl really gave FOX great Thursday games for the most part, and the SNF and MNF games  (minus the redskins two Monday games) have all been pretty exciting. 

Im looking forward to the two games this Saturday also, those are going to fun i think. 

Its going to be interesting to see what happens with the Chiefs in the playoffs.  They lost their starting RB, their best WR is banged up and they don't have a good defense.

They have 3 quality wins against the Chargers in week 1 of the season, they beat the Steelers in week 2 (this is not one of the better Steelers teams of the last 10 years) and they beat the Ravens.

When they played the best teams in the league they lost (Patriots, Rams, Chargers game last night). I think the 2nd Chargers game was more important, it was in KC and it was to wrap up the division.

The KC trolls have made me sour and I would like nothing more than to see that team get an early exit in the playoffs, they have a ton of firepower but are they tough enough to grind out playoff wins, we'll see.

Archived