Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

30 minutes ago, Dissident2 said:

Much as I hate to say it, Dallas has earned their place atop the division these last few weeks. Their defense is playing very well, Garrett has been taking chances that he normally doesn't take (and they've been paying off), and say whatever you want about Dak, but there's something to be said for coming out on the lucky end more often than not. And the trade for Cooper, while mocked by many (me included) has turned out to be the main ingredient that's sparked their turnaround. Dark times, dark times. 

I wanted those nasty Eagles to lose.

Of course a ****ing terrible pass by Dak that gets properly defended bounces perfectly and goes to of all people Cooper for a ****ing game winning TD.  I guess in the end it's better the Cowboys won for the Redskins possible playoff positioning (LOL) since their only shot now is a wild card.  I gotta say though hearing Cooper in the interview after the game that guy sounds like a good dude and I couldn't hate on him.

Next week I'm out of town and I'm not even going to be going out of my way to watch the Redskins game.  I did early in September when I was in Grand Cayman but that ain't happening this time while there.

Football has largely become meaningless to me. The refs play too large a role, games tend to drag as a result; and there’s just so much poor execution. The refs really call things in an arbitrary fashion. Holding on one plays is acceptable on another play. PI on the defense is called, but the same action isn’t called on the offense. I’m not sure where this sport is going. Maybe no where? ****, I need to find a new hobby. 

18 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Matt Nagy just called a red zone play action pass to an OL that resulted in a TD.

Ya think Gruden has that kind of creativity? He would hand it off to AP out of shotgun and lose 3 yards.

Right?? When was the last time Gruden has ever tried a creative play like what the bears did? 

****. I missed the SNF game.

In a nutshell, how on earth did the Rams get held to just 6 points ? Was Goff injured or something ?

Appears he wasn't, but rather another example in Nagy, of how a team really can turn it around in just one year, with a new coach.

NFC playoffs will be fun to watch

2 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Right?? When was the last time Gruden has ever tried a creative play like what the bears did? 

Does that pitching reverse by Sanchez last week count at all, for being creative ? ;)

14 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

****. I missed the SNF game.

In a nutshell, how on earth did the Rams get held to just 6 points ? Was Goff injured or something ?

It was cold as crap. Those So-Cal boys wanted no parts of Chicago in Dec, and the Bears D was not impressed with the Rams.  

1st and ten runs remind me of the Redskins

9 minutes ago, Fat Stupid Loser said:

Our o line in its current state is better than theirs.   Their o line play borders on criminal some games.

Eh, I would say they started the season with a worse O-line, but ours is worse post-injury.

Archived