Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Racism in America.... Is it worse now after the 2016 election?

1 minute ago, redskins59 said:

They don't care about losing business I suppose.

I had a home inspector come to a house I was about to buy.  The first thing he does is remove his mask because he thinks it's a hoax.  Uhh, okay.  Then for the entirety of 2 hours he is inspecting my house, he is complaining about all sorts of bad things liberal.  Did you know that BLM was trying to change the words "master bedroom"?

I paid the guy.  I had to buy the house. Didn't want any arguments.  So I just nodded and listened. 

I'm going to be late typing this, but I want to get this out before I leave the house (I don't have much to do today anyways). I also don't understand why these kind of people think that others agree with them or would want to hear their opinion. I'm a liberal, but out in public or with strangers, I keep my views to myself. I'm working with a lady who has a Biden/Harris and BLM signs in her front yard, we haven't talked politics once. It just doesn't come up in the conversations that we've had. I don't understand why these maga hats think that anyone and everyone wants to hear their moronic logic (or lack thereof). 

Typed that out in record time, hope that made sense.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
7 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

I think we're going to have to have a complete and deep study of these people to see what the hell is wrong with them.

I have to say it again. 

I always thought '16 would go to Jeb!...just because that was the "normal" voice of the GOP.  (And again, in all honesty, I would have been JUST FINE with that compared to what we're having to deal with now.) 

I have absolutely no doubt that he wouldn't have been impeached for anything.  Would've put a few "yes-men" in there, but more than likely knew fact from fiction, would never have spun lies that cost peoples' lives, and having a diverse family, wouldn't be a flat-out racist. 

If the GOP can just get back to normal...they might have a voice in the future. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

I don't understand why these maga hats think that anyone and everyone wants to hear their moronic logic (or lack thereof). 

They know you don't. They just want attention.

I can go on facebook or whatever right now and say how awesome is it that Walmart has Progresso soup on sale. 

Or I can say MAGA and then have thousands of people across the world to talk too. (even non-people) 

• Like 4

Black couple refused entry to Umi Sushi in Buckhead over their sneakers

ATLANTA — There are calls for a boycott from the community, including rapper TI, of a popular Buckhead sushi restaurant after a Black couple says they were discriminated against and refused service because of their sneakers.

The now viral video has 160,000 views on Kaylan Colbert’s Instagram account. She posted earlier this week that she and her husband went to Umi Sushi for a birthday dinner.

According to Colbert, her husband was refused service because he was wearing Nike Air Force 1 shoes, which is apparently against the restaurant’s dress code. But in the video she recorded herself, Colbert showed a white woman sitting at the restaurant’s bar wearing silver tennis shoes.

When the couple confronted the restaurant’s workers about the apparent double standard, they were asked to leave the restaurant, video showed.

Click on the link for the full article

Professor Glaude does not get the attention and credit he deserves. 

When I see people that are better than me, clearly, undeniably smarter or more morally centered or artistic or whatever, I do not feel jealousy by being held to that standard and coming up short. I aspire to be a better person in their reflection.

Professor Glaude is one of those people.

5fa3f4cade1d8.jpg.bc59db8d87e23fdf8b9486028a8e1be3.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Yea, Glaude is one of the men I aspire to be more like as I get more wise and more educated. Im going to be sure to have a son or daughter that is raised knowing men like him existed. My mom used to make me do book reports on black authors and leaders when I was a kid. I wasn't smart enough to pick up what she was trying to guide me to then. Im going to be sure that im smart enough to at least attempt to do the same with her grandchildren.  

• Like 5