Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Comprehensive Draft Thread

stevemcqueen1

6 minutes ago, ejay183 said:

Pretty much. If Love can play like he did when he was healthy, great combo with Guice since AP aint running forever.

I think both will be part of a great combo at getting hit behind the line, because theres no one to block for them.  

He can return kicks and he can take the short ball long. Haskins likes to throw underneath. Gruden likes motioning our backs out wide. I imagine he and CT will get packages together, weird as that may sound.

Not to mention he’s a high character guy. Maybe he will be a skins doctor down the line haha.

I bet he’s a factor by mid to late in the season.

1 minute ago, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

Reeks of a Daniel Snyder pick

i don't know some sort of emoji that means indifferent or unfollowed redskins or something, someone look it up

Ahhh he's pulling a Josh Rosen...ohhhh I'll show you

. I'll show you and not follow you on Twitter anymore...ohh sooo mean lol

I'm so sorry not trying to derail this thread.. but is that how people show other people that they're upset with them?.. by unfriending them or not following on Twitter?..

With two more guards off the board, that makes 23 offensive linemen drafted so far, with us having taken 0.  That means at best we are targeting the 24th best linemen available now, clearly not something we think is important.

1 minute ago, Alcoholic Zebra said:

We finally went OL!  Someone named Wes Martin from Indiana.

His NFL.com draft profile comp, is Shawn Lauvao...that's funny.

so an often injured bellow average guard.. awesome!

4 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Anyone got any thoughts on Wes Martin?  I didn't evaluate him.

Just checked Dane Brugler's draft guide, he also didn't evaluate Wes Martin.  Or he did, but he was outside of Brugler's Top 30 Guards.

Edit:  My bad, he's there.  Only the Top 30 get writeups, he has Wes Martin listed as his 39th Guard prospect.

Archived